Mahirat:you are important

Virat was in deep thoughts sitting in his room. He was frustrated, angry and hurt by Mahi bhai's behaviour. Bhai seems to spend less and less time with him now or with Ro for that matter. He's nowadays always spend time with the kids of the team either playing PUBG with them , sitting with them at dinners, in practice sessions also .

In today's practice session I was discussing with him something important and Harry just started nagging him to come so that he can show bhai the helicopter shot . I told Harry to go and bhai can come afterwards a little rudely and bhai chided me only to speak properly and went with him. I was so angry that bhai left just like that.

And when we were playing PUBG yesterday I asked bhai to be in my team but as soon as Jassi started nagging bhai he told me that next time he will play from my team. I know it's hard to say no to Jassi and kulya but he promised and when I said that he just asked me to grow up.

And such instances have been happening since long time now. Whenever I want to spend time with him one of the kids is always with him. I know there's no fault of kids,  they also wanted to be with bhai just the way I do. But still it hurts that he spent time with kids but not him. He wants Ro and him to snuggle with bhai , watching movie or just talking .

With this thought he went to Ro's room to clear his mind because Ro was his personal counsellor.

R: Hey Vi.. you look worn out . What happen?

I started thinking that we didn't hold any importance in bhai's life . We are no more his kiddos.  Don't you think so ... stated Virat

Why would you think so? Asked Ro although he can guess the reason for two reasons ...

1. He has noticing Virat disturb looks since a week or so.

2. He was feeling quite the same way.

Because now he hardly spend time with us the way he used to earlier. He always takes kids sides. He always asked us to grow up . Doesn't he wanna spend time with us Ro . Aren't we his kids now . You being his first kid and I being his cheeku. Cried Vi

I don't know what to say Vi . I am feeling the same way but we really can't blame anyone here.  Said Ro ... Even he was feeling bad not been able to spend time with bhai.

I have decided Ro that if we don't have any importance in bhai's life we would not prob him or depend on him or will not behave the way we used to earlier with him. We would behave normally around him but not snuggling with him, complaining about our fights or turning to for our every problem. He is really important to me and would always be . But if he don't want us we would not make him uncomfortable. Vi told Rohit in determine voice but he teared up by this.

Rohit knew that they must be overthinking and they shouldn't do this but seeing Virat teared up almost broke his heart. He just opened his mouth to say something when jinks came into the room to called them for dinner and immediately sense the tense atmosphere.

Any problem? Asked jinks

Before Rohit could say Virat Dismissed saying nothing important.

And Jinks didn't press it because they would tell him when needed. And the trio went for dinner.

Unknown to Virat Msd was thinking the same thing. He hadn't spend time with his two most important kiddos. They were the one who were the first one to make him their bhai . They were the first one to enter his life . They looked at him the same way he looked at dada , stirred the feeling of extreme protectiveness especially cheeku. Since his debut he had always clinged to me like betaal clinged to Vikram never left my side. He's very special to me . I can't stand little indifference from him . I can see that he and Ro are always trying to spend time with him but he would always be with any kiddos.
And so I went to dinner and saw Cheeku sitting with Ro and jinks at almost the corner he looks disturbed. I don't know why I feel bad as cheeku always fight to sit with me at table . I took the empty seat beside Hardik . Virat give me a small smile and resume his conversation with his two best friends.

After half an hour Virat and Ro started fighting about what should Ro eat or not . I know now I have to intervene and it about time both will scream Mahi bhai. And just then Ro started screaming Mahi bhai.

Bhai tell Virat to let me eat what I want. Grumble Rohit

Just when I was gonna say something cheeku spoke and I feel like someone hit my head with bat .

V: Ro stop complaining to bhai every time. We should solve our fight within ourselves. We are not kids anymore. He has other works rather than solving our fights. You can eat whatever you want I was just looking for you.  Chided Virat and left the room.

Bhuvi: what happen to him?

R : umm.... nothing He just read something at morning and is upset .

I didn't believe it and I know this is not the reason because Ro hesitate and I know what can affect Virat in a way.

So I excused myself and went to Virat's room and saw him doing something on his phone. I went and sat beside him. Sensing my presence he turned around asking

V: sorry bhai's I shouldn't have left dinner in between. Giving me a small smile.

Ms: cheeku you can't lie to me. Tell me what happen?

V: nahi bhai kuch nahi.

Ms: Virat....

And Virat's walls broke he can't ignore bhai when he speaks in that tone.

V: bhai I have always thought you as my big brother as my Mahi bhai. But I started to think that I have lost the spot of your kiddo your cheeku. I don't hold any importance in your life. Aisa feel ho raha hain ki mere hone ya na hone se aapko koi pharak nahi padta. Apne to mere ya Ro ke saath time spend karna hi band kar Diya. It looks like humari jagah kids ne le li. You don't want us in your life. Cried Virat

All the emotions bottling inside him was was realising in form of tears.

Ms was shock he hasn't thought that Virat felt this way and he Immediately feels guilty for making his favourite kiddos his cheeku to go through this.

Ms: cheeku I am really sorry baccha mera aisa koi intention nahi tha. I don't know that you felt this way. And How can you say that you lost importance in my life. You're not just my cheeku or baccha you're my support system, my personal counsellor , my little brother. I always have your back whenever I was in worst situations. You have always help me . You are so precious to me. Tumhari jagah koi nahi le sakta , you and Ro are closet to me . Tum logon ne Sabse first mujhe bhai bola hi nahi mana bhi . Kids to mere life mein abhi aaye hain but tum log to mere life ka integral part ho . I'm really sorry baccha .

Virat was really happy listening to this and hugged bhai with all his strength and snuggled into his chest..

V: you love me the best right.

Ms: off course baccha... Achha lets do one thing tomorrow whole day we will spend together .

V: really bhai let's call Ro also and just be three of us no one else.

Ms: okay...

Both of them slept in Virat's room only. Virat slept peacefully knowing that how important he is in bhai's life . Ms promised himself to not let his kiddos go through this again especially Ro and cheeku. He gripped Virat tighter and slept.

Bond so precious can never be broken.....

Tell me how was it . I love mahirat so much . Comment and vote.. until then bye....

Love
Kiran...