Touch of Evil

I was hanging out with Betty at her place dancing around wearing jeans, black crop top and a purple flannel. Betty was in her RiverVixen uniform. It was like a dance party. Then her mom came in and said "What's that?!" "I made it onto the cheer squad!" "Cheryl Blossoms cheer squad!" "Let's go Heather." She told me and I got up and we left to get our dresses. I was wearing a black crop top with a plaid skirt with butterfly heels. Betty was wearing a pink dress with pink heels. Veronica was wearing a black sleeveless dress. And Archie is wearing a tux with a navy plaid bow tie. "Now, it's not the Met Ball. But it is something." I said with my arm looped with Betty and Archie. "I am going to get punch." Veronica said and walked off. "Care to dance Kevin?" And he nodded and we danced slowly mouthing Betty to do it. Then Archie rejected her or something.

Cheryls After Party.

I was sitting there and it landed on... Veronica. Oh my god... Then Betty ran out and I followed after her. "Betty! Elizabeth Cooper! Slow down!" I yelled and she did "What Heather!" She yelled angry at me then a tear fell down my cheek, and I wiped it aggressively "Wait. Heather! I didn't mean it.." She said to me. "You know what. Forget it. I'm going." Then I walked off sad to Pops.

PoPs

I walked in sitting in a booth where a beanie boy, which I later learnt was Jughead. I had my head in my hands then Jughead asked me "Are you alright Heather?" I nodded, "Does it hurt when a friend betrays you?" I asked and then he tilted his head confused "Why do you ask?" "Doesn't matter..." I say then I burst outcast crying and he comforted me "I'm sorry. I have to go home." Then I left.

Next day.

I was wearing a green cropped top with jeans. Then a knock at the door caused me to get up and answer it. "Betty?" I asked confused "Walk to school with me?" She asked and I nodded

"My mom wants me to stop talking to Veronica and Archie." She said and I replied with "Wow. Controlling mom check!" We arrived at school and I saw Jug talking to Archie so I, being the best Heather I am, I ran up behind him and hugged him. "Hey Heather." He said surprised to see me "Hi Juggie!" I said happily "Better get going." He said sighing and I said "I'm coming too." "Watch it Wendsday Adams!" Reggie said as he bumped Jughead then I spoke up saying "Why don't you watch it Reginald." I smirked hooking my arm with Jughead's arm and he said "Why did you defend me?" "I am your friend now, that's what friends do and why can't I?" I said walking down the stairs with him to see Betty walking off sad. "And drama, always happens with Archie and Betty." I sighed and then we sat at a table and talked.

After that

Jug and I were walking down the hall to see Archie and Ms Grundy "Oh my god! Arch-" I said but then Jug covered my mouth "That. Is why he didn't go on our trip." We continued to walk to Pops. We sat in a booth together. Then Mrs Lodge came and gave us our milkshakes. "Thanks Mrs Lodge." I said and she smiled and thanked me. Then Archie walked in. "Oh god. Illegal Archie is here." I said awkwardly and he walked over to us "Can I sit?" He asked "I am not quite sure about that Illegal Archie! So we best be going, come on Jughead." I said grabbing Jughead's hand and walking to Archies place, we sat on the steps waiting for him to come home. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked "Oh. We saw you with Grundy. You. Grundy. Kissing." I said "Keep it down! My dads inside!" He warningly said "I heard the gunshot at Sweetwater river. The gunshot." He finished "Oh my god Arch! You heard the gunshot that could have killed him! I'm going. Bye Illegal Person and Jug."

"