The River's Edge

(Outfits are at the end)Heather's POV:

I was walking into Pops with Veronica my bestie, walking beside me. I was wearing a pastel green cardigan top with white jeans, wearing white rainbow platform shoes. A boy with red hair was staring at me and Ronnie, as we walked up to Pop. "We called in two orders, one for Lodge and one for Lopez." I told the mid age man. "Ah yes, you will have to wait though." He told us and we nodded. "Hi. Do you guys go to Riverdale?" I asked them curious "Yes we both do." The red head boy told me and Ronnie. "What's your names?" He asked and Veronica spoke for us "Veronica Lodge. And this is my bestie Heather Lopez." I smiled and he introduced himself. "Archie. Andrews. And this is Betty Cooper." "Are you-" Veronica started and Betty said "Suppose to give you guys your tour tomorrow? Yes." She smiled "Want to join us?" Archie asked us. "Sorry, her mom is waiting for us. To be continued." I said and we then left with our orders.

The next day:

I walked into school with Veronica, I was wearing a basic cropped white shirt, basic jeans with a belt, and my butterfly shoes. Betty was talking but I zoned out at 'I start'. "What's the social scene here? Any nightclubs?" Veronica asked and a boy walked up to us I didn't even listen and said something. "Veronica Lodge and Heather Lopez, this is Kevin Keller. Veronica and Heather are new here, Kevin is-" Betty said but Veronica said "Gay. Let's be best friends. Heather, you good?" She asked I nodded and then I said "Look! It's the red-headed boy!" "Is he your boyfriend?" We both asked. "No he's straight." "No. We're just friends." They said at the same time.  

Assembly

I was sitting next next to a boy with a beanie. He was typing on his laptop as she spoke. The assembly finished and we all walked out and I was carrying my drink as the 'Beanie Boy' ran into me "Ah!" I screamed "I'm sorry!" He apologised "It's fine." I said and Ronnie came to me and said "Let's get you changed up." I put on my white crop top with a pink short sleeved cardigan. 

We were walking with our food trays "There! We should sit with them!" I said as we walked down the stairs with trays of food and we sat down with them then Archie left for music problems. "Hi New Girl Veronica! And hey dear Heather! Can I sit?" And she did so.

Outfits: