004

liked by wanton_haruto, b_woo, dancer_doyoung, s0_junghwan, yoshinori, and others

mashiho0: school is starting again -.- but it's my last year in a new country 😐

comments
b_woo: did i ever tell you that you're the cutest ?
dancer_doyoung: someone has a crush on mashiho haha
lee_susie: but he is the cutest 😊
parkji: mashiho pulling all the ladies
wanton_haruto: junkyu rn: 👁👄👁
jeong_woo: hyunsuk rn: 👁👄👁
junkyuu: shUT UP HARU
hyunsukchoi: why would i be like that right now ??
s0_junghwan: we might be a year younger but we ain't dumbbb !!!!!
view more comments

•••••••••••••••••••

the bell rang signalling it was lunch time, the group of friends all met at a lunch table, the girls walked behind all the guys chatting amongst themselves, "so susie, do you really like junkyu?" jiwoo asked as susie stared at junkyu laughing at something yedam did.

"well would it be so bad?" susie blushes thinking about junkyu. the girls couldn't help but let their minds think of their crushes all day, "what about you? you couldn't keep your eyes off of hyunsuk all day!" susie smirked at her as jiwoo's eyes wondered over to hyunsuk who was writing something down.

they all stood in line getting lunch, "how could i? he's so cute!" jiwoo's cheeks turned pink in a second

"go talk to him then!" susie challenged, pushing jiwoo a little.

"oh god, no!" jiwoo brushed it off, hyunsuk was only 4 people in front of her (asahi, jaehyuk, jihoon and yoshi.) "i couldn't!"

"yes you can!" susie said determined, "hey yoshi switch places with jiwoo!" susie shouted as yoshi looked confused but followed the girls orders

"why?" yoshi whined as he was the next in line

"just because i need to talk to you about our next class!" susie made up a lie on the spot as jiwoo replaced yoshi.

"hey!" jiwoo muttered a little shy

"hey jiwoo!" hyunsuk smiled at the girl, trying his hardest not to stare at her too long. "how was your classes?" jiwoo looked over at susie feeding into her lie a little more as she nodded at jiwoo.

"they were fine." jiwoo sighed not knowing how to keep the conversation going

"it sucks we don't have any morning classes together, but i think we have a few this afternoon." hyunsuk blushed as he grabbed some rice

jiwoo noticed his blush as she chuckled, "does it suck? i have most of my classes with jihoon and mashiho." she smiled, trying to make hyunsuk jealous.

"do you now?" hyunsuk rolled his eyes grabbing the rest of his lunch and walking towards a table, jiwoo close behind with her lunch. "must be nice for you."

"it's alright, but i'd rather..." she stopped pulling hyunsuk closer to her so she could whisper in his ear, "see your face more than the other guys." she smirked rushing to a spot next to yedam across the table.

hyunsuk stood in a daze by the small girl, "hyunsuk, sit down!" junkyu shouted as jihoon sat next to him.