Chapter 15 The Killing

Claudia's Pov

I woke up early, 5 a.m. I sat there I didn't want to get up. Soon I was going to have to kill Danny. The thought made my heart break over and over. I sat in my bed, motionless until 2. I got up and started to get ready for a date. A date of someone's death. I showered and got dressed, I wore casual clothes. I brushed my teeth and then put some mascara on. It was four o'clock on the dot. I heard the doorbell ring. I owed Danny a great last date with me. I would be as nice as possible and make sure he had a wonderful first/last date. I walked to the door and opened it. He was wearing his usual clothes, he was holding a bunch of roses and a picnic basket.

"Here you go my lady." he handed me the roses and I giggled.

"I thank you Sir Danny." I grabbed the roses and put them inside. He grabbed my arm and started to bring me to the park. We walked together, walking side by side. When we reached the spot, that he thought was perfect, he layed the blanket down. It was 4:30, I had to kill him at 6. I sat down and he took out strawberries.

"Oh No! I forgot forks. Silly me looks like we'll have to feed eat other our food." He said smiling. He picked up a strawberry and he bit it. Then he put it infront of me and I bit it. Then I leaned foward and kissed him. He dropped the strawberry and kissed me back over and over. It was 5:30 now. Only a half hour left. We continued to kiss and cuddle. We kept saying I love you to each other over and over. It was 5:58, I stood up and hugged Danny. Danny pulled apart and looked me in the eyes.

"Claudia you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I am surprised you are with me. I'm not popular but you chose me and I am so greatful for that. I think you are the love of my life. You are wonderful and different from every other girl here. Not just because of your powers, But because you care, you care for people and I love that about you. The first day we met, you barely knew me and you stuck up for me. You beat up Dash for me. I love you Claudia and I hope we stay together for a really long time, maybe even forever." he smiled. I had tears in my eyes, more tears leaking down my face.

I looked at my watch, It was 6 o'clock. I thought about what Danny had just said. There was no way I could kill him. I wasn't going to be able to do it at all anyway. I wasn't going to do it, I'd rather die. I looked Danny in the eyes.

"Danny, I knew I would like you the first time I laid my eyes on you. You are so sweet and you understood me. I didn't want anyone to hurt you, ever. You are special and I bet any girl would die to be able to date you. I love you. And... and thats why I have to tell you something important." More tears started to go down my cheeks.

"Vlad has a machine he put in me...I don't know where it is, but it brings me pain. It... It can kill me. He told me that he wouldn't kill me if I did everything he said. So I told him I would. He came to my house and told me my first mission." I looked down to avoid his eyes.

"My first mission was... was to ki.. kill you. And, and I can't do that. You are my love and that means I will do anything to protect you." I could barely breath.

 "And since I won't do my mission. I fail.... and I will die. So goodbye Danny and Thank you. Thank you for everything and remember that I love you." I said while crying uncontrollably. Then all of a sudden Vlad appeared out of the shadows.

"Uggh, why does she have to love you. She could have killed you easy. But no she had to love you. You are so lucky. Bleh!" He took out his remote and stated to push almost every button, then he turned the dial. I fell to the ground screaming. The pain was unbearable.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I felt like I was burning, no boiling, shocked, struck by lightning, getting shot over and over, my energy was being drained fast. My heart felt like it was breaking, tearing in half. I wasn't going to be able to see Danny again. Thats when I finally realized it, I would never see Danny again. I would never see my love ever again.

--hope you liked this chapter will update more tommorrow. please comment

and remember-- going ghost solves everything!