"..If you know, you know.."

My life so far is like a rollercoaster. Found some hidden secrets, got my heart broken into millions of pieces, met a girl that somewhat put my heart piece together— only to have it broken again- but at least we're on good terms, got in touch with the girl of my dreams after two years, my sister is pregnant, my brother and Kirby are planning out their cosmetic empire: Savvy Double, Amelia is still single, Camila is in a process of making my godchild, Uncle Manny and Gloria are trying to make a cousin for us—They're in their early 40's it's very risky but they really want one... Now that I thought about it seems like it's baby making season or something, but anyways, evil bitch Valentina is still in town, my mom still isn't part of the picture, my dad is getting out of prison in exactly one week from now, I get to take off this stupid cast tomorrow when I fly back to L.A. I'm starting in a new movie soon, we're about to start filming a new season of Riverdale.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention. I flew Sofia and I back to Vegas for the week. Just because... we talked things out and we made it official. I know, not exactly the kind of grand gesture you were expecting but, I'll just give you guys long story short.

We flew to Vegas, on the second night we went out to dinner, then walked along the strip and from there my sappy corny ass hopped out of me and asked Sofia to be my girlfriend. Surprisingly no one, and by no one I meant fans and paparazzis, weren't around to witness it so we were just lucky that we'll be able to keep our relationship to ourselves. The only person that knows where we are is Paulina. Luckily she's still in New York for work so that the others don't have to bug her on where Sofia is. As for Chloe, Sofia told her that she missed her flight and decided to stay at her parents house back in Miami.

Told you, it wasn't really romantic, but hey who knows maybe in the future, if we're still together, the proposal will be more romantic cuz I can be cheesy like that.

"Camila, stop calling me. I'm fine..... don't worry about it... well I'm giving you attitude because you keep calling me every fucking hour....yes I'll bring you home a Vegas shot glass.. ok bye yeah love you too stop calling me !

I end the call and threw my phone onto the side. I layed back down and tried to fall back asleep.

"Uh Uh no. You are not going back to sleep. Come on. We gotta go buy Camila's souvenir and catch our flight."

"Please 2 more hours." I mumbled.

"Our flight is in 2 hours you bum." Sofia attempted to pull me up only to have me pull her down on top of me.
"You are really annoying did I mention that?" She huffed out.

"Yes, a billion times." I laughed.

Sofia ran her fingers through my hair. I love it when she does that. Right when I was about to say something my phone rang. Again.

"I am going to kill Camila.."

Without looking at the caller ID I picked it up.

"What!?" I said aggressively. Sofia lightly smack my chest, signaling me to be nicer.

"Who the fuck you think you are yelling at me like that?!" A voice that is not Camila, but my sister, yelled back.

"Sorry I thought you were Camila again. She keeps calling me every hour. So what's up? You giving birth yet?"

"It's still a little peanut asshat. I was just calling to let you know that Papa gets out of jail in exactly one week and I was thinking that we should celebrate his release."

Sofia got off of me and I put the phone on speaker so I can finish packing my things.

"Yeah, im all for it. I can buy the decorations when I fly back tomorrow."