Sick&Tired

Melanies POV

I set his hot chocolate infront of him.

"I dont think thats the best of ideas August. I just dont want to go through everything all over again,"

"Just remember all of the good times we had Melanie,  do you miss it?,"

"Yes I miss it, but you said it yourself the spark is gone," he sighs.

"I know, why cant we try and bring it back. I miss us babe,"

"August you are in love with Bri. You dont love me the same anymore. Its not going to work," I lift his head up and stand in between his legs.

"Its going to work. We will work baby,"

"I just need sometime to think," I walk away from him.

"I will wait until the end of time for you Mel. Take your time," he heads for the door. "I love you,"

"Dont say that," I put my head down. As he leaves I finally go to sleep.

*1 week later*

I walk into the restaurant and walk over to Zaire.

"Hey,"

"Hi," he gets up and hugs me.

"Its nice to finally hear from you, you have been ignoring my calls and texts. Im really glad you finally called though"

"Just busy," I sit down. "Glad you came because I really need to talk to you,"

"Okay,"

"May I take your order?," The waitress asks.

"Um just a salad," she nods.

"And for you?,"

"No Im fine," She smiles and walks away. "Um as I was saying I want to make this quick so we nees to break up,"

"Whoa whoa where is all of this coming from? ,"

"Its not you its me," I laugh to myself. "Who am I kidding its you,"

"What did I do?,"

"You are with Kelly, "

"No Im not I told you only for Tayla's purposes," I look at him.

"Zaire, dont lie to me,"

"Wheres proof?,"

"Oh thats the suprising part I dont need proof. I can tell when a man is cheating. Its just sad that I just now realized it. You always hit me with Im busy or im tired,"

"Because I am, "

"Mkay well let me ask you this. Look into my eyes and tell me that Kelly isn't your finace," he looks up at me.

"I dont need to,"

"Well theres my proof," I stand up.

"Melanie stop,"

"Stop what Zaire?,"

"Stop acting like this?,"

"Acting like what?," he looks around and tries not to embarrass himself.

"Why are you doing this?,"

"Zaire you are cheating on me and you are getting mad because you got caught,"

"Melanie I love you," I curl my lips.

"Bye Zaire," I walk away from him and get into my car.

*

"Mom!," Adrian runs to me.

"Hey pooh,"

"Ew dont call me that," he stops running.