❌Dog Teeth- Skephalo💎❤

Words: 464

Words: 464

(I was editing this to be platonic then realized it always was and I just forgot to mention that- XD)
This is more of a drabble than a one shot but I like it, I cried a little ;w; skeppy angst hurts me lol

I don't know if I over exaggerated the warnings so sorry if I did

Inspired by:

Skeppy held out a sword to Bad, a sad smile poisoning his expression

Skeppy held out a sword to Bad, a sad smile poisoning his expression. Bad couldn't take it though. He didn't want to hurt Skeppy.

"Skep, please, we can fix everything. Put the sword away..." Bad begged, pushing the other's arms away.

Skeppy insisted, shaking his head "I only break things. I hurt you. I hurt everyone around me. Please, it's okay..." He began to cry, his tears dripping onto the black charcoal stained floor. He coughed from the ashes for a second, "Kill me... Please..." He desperately held onto the sword, his hand starting to shake.

Bad looked down at himself, cringing at the sight of the cuts and burns covering mostly his arms and legs. His clothes were torn and dirty, most of the destruction caused by Skeppy himself or the chaos he made the server into.

He then looked up at the spawn. Everything still was on fire or used to be on fire, but nothing was repairable. It would take months of all his mods working day and night to put out all the fires and then get the materials, it'd take even longer to actually rebuild.

"I love you, Skeppy. You know that. I'm your best friend, I can't do that. Maybe you can change, you can learn not to hurt people..." Bad was determined to save his friend, though he knew he shouldn't. So many people died before they even had the chance to switch servers or make an escape, and the people who did had major injuries. Skeppy hurt so many people, and they probably want to hurt him too.

The sword slipped out of Skeppy's fingers, hitting the ground with a few clinking sounds. Soon after skeppy fell too, dropping to his knees sobbing. "I don't even regret what I did, bad. I wanted to do everything I did. Everyone I killed, everything I burned, everything I blew up. I only regret hurting you..." He sobbed, wiping his hands over his eyes, "I love you, bad. I can't hurt you again. Please... I don't want this anymore..." He whispered, leaning his head on Bad's leg and looking at the ground.

"B-but... I can't let you go, skeppy! I- GAH!" Bad screamed and jumped away, the ground he and skeppy stood on caught on fire. Skeppy was on fire, his hands clasped over his mouth, muffled whines and screams trying to escape. Bad was in shock, unable to move or say anything. He could only watch Skeppy burn.

"I-i- love y-you, ba-" Skeppy tried to stutter out a sentence but his sobbing and screams kept interrupting him.

Bad found his voice for less than a millisecond, "I love you too, Skep..." He sobbed, trying to blink away his tears.

Skeppy burnt to a crisp