tired- Sapnap x Karl x Quackity 🧡❓🦆

Words: 945

I love them 🥺

poly relationships are great, I know- I had to write about this ship

Also fluff??? For once??? Wtf is wrong with me, I'm supposed to be edgy 😭

There was a loud storm outside but neither of the boys cared, they were content with staying in and sleeping all day

There was a loud storm outside but neither of the boys cared, they were content with staying in and sleeping all day. Especially Karl, there was no getting him up for anything.

Sapnap had his head lying on his boyfriend's chest, their legs tangled and arms held tightly around the other's body. "I feel like we're forgetting something..." Sapnap mumbled sleepily, leaning his head up to look at Karl.

Karl shrugged, "whatever it is, it's pouring out. It can wait-" He started, getting cut off by knocking on the window, "the hell was that..?" Karl asked, trying to lean up though was pushed back down by sapnap.

"I'll go check." Sapnap said, standing up and checking behind the curtains.

Outside the window stood quackity, soaked in rain water and looking very pissed off. Sapnap quickly opened the window, grabbing quackity's arms and pulling him inside. "Why were you outside?! You could get sick!" Sapnap scolded, "I'll go get you a towel." He sighed, running out of the room before quackity could say anything.

"Why were you out? It's raining super hard." Karl asked, sitting up and rubbing his sleepy eyes.

Quackity chuckled sarcastically, rubbing his shivering arms, "really? I couldn't tell." He grumbled, taking off his wet beanie and throwing it at Karl's face.

Karl threw the beanie at the wall quickly, wiping the water off his face quickly, "Don't get all sassy with me, I'll send you back outside." He laughed at Quackity pouting.

Sapnap came back in with a towel, running back to Quackity and starting to dry off his hair, "Karl, do you have any clothes he can borrow?" Sapnap asked, focusing on getting Quackity's hair and face dry.

Karl nodded, standing up and digging through his dresser. He got an old shirt and some of his green and purple sweatpants.

Sapnap took the clothes with a quiet "thank you" Before handing them to quackity. "You can change in here, we promise we'll look away if you do but if you don't the bathroom is down the hall." He explained with a smile and patted Quackity's head with a soft smile.

Quackity smiled back, "I'll change in the bathroom, thank you." He chuckled, exiting the room slowly.

"He's adorable." Karl giggled, standing behind Sapnap and resting his head on his shoulder, "Is he why you thought we forgot something?"

Sapnap nodded, sighing sadly, "Yeah, I promised him we'd go on a walk today but then it started raining so we went back to bed..." He explained, feeling awful for standing Quackity up in the rain.

The male in question waddled back into the room, holding his wet clothes and towel, "hey, sorry- I- um..." He stuttered nervously, trying to ask what he should do with his own clothes. His face went red out of embarrassment as he stuttered.

Sapnap grabbed the clothes, kissing Quackity on the cheek as he left the room, "I'll put these in the washer, we can talk when I get back!" He said, already disappearing down the hallway.

Quackity's face only flushed more as he crossed his arms, keeping his awkward gaze away from Karl. The two stood in silence as they waited. Neither knew why it was so awkward, they were engaged, conversation shouldn't be that hard.

"Uh... Oh god, you must be freezing- I'm so sorry!" Karl realized, grabbing the blanket off the bed and wrapping it around quackity.

Quackity laughed, trying to push the blanket off, "Stop, I'm not cold!" He giggled, squirming as karl hugged him until they toppled over onto the floor, giggling and laughing uncontrollably.

Sapnap walked back in, freezing and staring at his boyfriends tangled in a blanket as they laughed, "Awww, guess it's my turn to be left out." He sighed jokingly, leaning against the doorframe dramatically.

"Nooo!! Come on, I'm still sleepy!" Karl whined, cuddling up to Quackity and making grabby hands at sapnap.

Sapnap laughed, shaking his head, "I'm not cuddling on the floor." He said, running and jumping over the two and onto their bed. His fiances quickly joined him, cuddling on either side of him.

Karl giggled, kissing sapnap on the cheek before leaning over him and kissing Quackity's cheek. "Good night." He mumbled, laying down and hiding his face in Sapnap's side.

"It's like 12 pm..." Quackity pointed out, being shushed by Karl's hand smacking over his mouth.

"I don't care." Karl said, moving his hand back to hugging his boyfriends.

He quickly fell asleep, leaving the other two in comfortable silence. Every once and a while Sapnap would turn to Quackity and pepper kisses all over his face, only stopping cause Karl would pull them both back closer to him.

"Sorry for not showing up earlier... I didn't mean to leave you in the rain." Sapnap whispered, kissing Quackity's forehead gently.

Quackity smiled softly, "it's fine, I knew it would rain, I don't know why I still went out..." He whispered back, kissing sapnap on the lips carefully before nuzzling his face into Sapnap's shoulder, "Though next time you stand me up I'll start taking Karl out without you..." He joked with a yawn.

"Oh noooo..!" Sapnap dramatically mumbled, faking a sad pout, "that's my worst nightmare, you can't go with your fiance without me..."

Quackity laughed, "we won't, we won't... Anyways, I'm sleepy too..."

"Good night, I love you..." Sapnap smiled, hugging both of his boyfriends closer if that was even possible.

"Love you too, sap..." Quackity said, drifting off to sleep soon after.

Sapnap laid in silence, not minding his arms going numb from being crushed by Karl and Quackity. He loved his boyfriends, he couldn't wait to call them his husbands.