Part 1 - Where?

I am Envelope. I live in the solar system of Toonwa, where all the objects, stick people, animals, and minions live. I was walking in Object Land, the second planet from the two stars that are in the middle of the solar system. I was walking with my two best friends in the whole world, Coffee Mug and Pawn. All of a sudden, I blacked out, leaving Coffee Mug and Pawn to riot. I woke up after what felt like hours. I rubbed my head, and realized that I was in a completely different area. Coffee Mug and Pawn were nowhere to be seen. I thought they had taken me to a hospital. I inspected my surroundings. "This isn't a hospital. Why are all these boxes here," I asked myself. It was a cold room, with fuzzy puffs in some specific areas. I touched it. It felt... different than something I would normally be used to. I walked around some more. Then I heard footsteps below me. It was then that I realized where I was. I was in some person's attic. I knew they were going to come up to find me. I heard a muffled voice from lower down in the house. "What is up with the attic, things are always getting in there and it gets on my nerves," the mystery person said. They pulled the attic door down. I saw a beam of light erupt from the opening. I frantically looked around for a place to hide, and I ended up hiding behind an already suspicious-looking pile of boxes. I couldn't move, because of all the fuzzy puffs hiding around the boxes. He entered the attic. He looked around with his flashlight, and I made a slight clearing in the boxes so that I could scan the attic, and time my escape. He shined the flashlight near me, and he was about to discover me. My only choice was to go to the fuzzy. I stood on top of it, with my hands grappling onto the wooden plank on the floor. He shone the flashlight into my little hiding spot, and he saw my hands. He reached his arm through the opening of my hiding spot. I flew through the boxes, causing destruction everywhere. I was just next to the attic door, and I jumped down. I did not land on my feet and I ended up having a gash on my knee. I kept on running. I saw his stairs leading down to the first floor as he was still chasing me. He closed the attic door and continued to chase me. I limped down the stairs as he ran. He was on my tail, and I was out of options. I jumped onto the railing of the stairs and looked around. I saw a pillow I could land on. I jumped off and landed on it. I got up and ran some more. My mind was darting of ways to escape. "The front door! I don't know how I didn't think of that before," I said to myself while running. I sprinted around this man's house, with all my might, before finally making it to the front door. Just as I was about to open it, the mysterious man grabbed me. I kicked my legs in the air as he carried me up the stairs. I eventually tired out and just let him take me to wherever he planned to make me go. He put me down in front of him and contemplated my existence. Meanwhile, I found out that I had some sort of watch on my arm. It had a few buttons on it, so I pressed one. I saw a countdown that said I had 23 hours left. I was afraid of what would happen when the timer hit zero, so I figured that I had to get out of this world. I pressed another button. The color of the watch changed. "Huh, I like white," I said to myself, so I changed it to white. The final button, I wasn't so sure. I pressed it, bracing for something bad to happen, and looked at the watch. I saw what looked to be a planned route for me to go somewhere. At this point, the mystery person was inside a room, and he seemed to be talking on the phone with somebody. I tip-toed  out the front door and bolted. I was getting a bit hungry as I was walking away from the house, and following the directions that the watch gave me. I walked around and got some grub, after paying all of my money. I ate my lunch as I walked toward the place that the watch instructed me to go. I walked in, finally finished my lunch, and...

The lights were off. I could not see anything besides the usual sounds of the outside world and the bustling city. I walked in more, and gradually, the sounds that I once called normal left me. The lights flickered on and I saw somebody that was very familiar to me. "What the? Pawn! How are you here," I asked, confused at the fact that she looked so different, and how she was here. "I will explain, but first, you have stay with me, while I explain," Pawn explained.