Part 3 - A Mysterious Orb and a Mysterious Person

After a few weeks of training me about inter-dimensional travel, Coffee Mug said I was ready. She was surprised about how good I was at it. I basically learned it instantly, and I was the most successful student she had ever had. Those were weeks well spent. Plus, I had gotten to catch up on everything that I had missed over the apparent year and a half that I was gone for. I climbed down Mount Rigmo and landed on the ground beneath its peak. I had went back to our island, and I had gone to my house. I had just been laying there when Pawn called me. I picked up the phone and talked with her for a bit. "So, remember the portal hub that we were at right before you climbed Mount Rigmo," Pawn asked me. "Yeah, what about it?" I asked back. "Uh, I went back there and I found a weird-looking hole in the corner, obscured under stairs. It looks too small, but I can definitely try to get down there." Pawn answered. "Hold it. I'll be right there." I said before hanging up the phone. I ran around the island that my home was on and I looked for the boat that the blue hamster was on. I had sailed back to the hub island and walked down the stairs. It was night time by this point. "Hey." Pawn whispered. I nodded. "So, what's the deal about this hole?" I asked. "That's exactly why I called you here. I think I can fit inside of it." Pawn said. She fumbled around and tried many different positions to try and fit. She was able to get in, and then I had to try. I carefully folded in on myself and then jumped down, as I couldn't see anything. "Hey, you know there is a ladder!" Pawn said, slightly loud as to not wake anybody up. I opened myself as I was falling and I saw the ground coming quickly. I looked around and I saw the ladder. I grabbed onto it with one hand and held on tight. I slid down a little bit farther and then I stopped. I climbed down the ladder normally and then I got back down. I walked through and archway and opened myself. I looked around. I saw gray walls, a gray ceiling, and a gray floor with square tiles, with the tiles being a slightly lighter gray, almost like a light gray. What I saw in front of me fascinated me. A giant orb, pulsing blue, pink, and light purple colors. The orb itself was a mix of the three colors, with a weird symbol on it. 

Pawn got down (I heard the noises of her feet hitting the ground behind me) and as she walked up, she tapped me on the shoulder as I was just staring ahead at the orb

Pawn got down (I heard the noises of her feet hitting the ground behind me) and as she walked up, she tapped me on the shoulder as I was just staring ahead at the orb. She walked beside me and we both got lost in it. I walked close to it. I reached my hand out, and just as I was about to touch it, Pawn took my hand away, which in turn, caused her to touch it with her back. Her back turned white and she couldn't move. I pulled her and she would not move. Her whole body became engulfed in the white sensation and all of a sudden she stopped glowing. I pulled her away while she was glowing white and she actually pulled away from the orb. She started glowing again and the white was flushed away from her. She blinked, still in the pose she was in when she was not glowing. She moved, and looked severely puzzled. "What happened when you became fully white?" I asked Pawn. "I don't, I don't know." Pawn answered. This confused me. "There was a white world, with houses and colorful sparks. I looked down and I was also a spark, a white one. I floated around for a little bit, and then everything shrunk into a tiny speck, and then I saw you." Pawn explained. "Hmm. This sounds so weird." I said to myself. I reached my hand out to touch it once more. I actually did this time. I had closed my eyes, bracing for impact. Nothing happened. I opened my eyes and looked toward my hand. I brought my hand away and touched it again. Still, nothing seemed to happen. I inspected the orb. It flickered, the colors getting darker. Nothing seemed to be wrong with it. Pawn backed away. "There's one person that I know can answer this puzzling question." Pawn said as she climbed up the ladder. I followed. "Wait up!" I yelled, as she was climbing fast. We got back up to the top, and the sun was rising. I wiggled my way out of the hole underneath the stairs, and then ran up said stairs. When I got to the top, Pawn was talking to someone. I had my hands on my kneecaps and I was panting, leaning down towards my feet. I looked up to see who Pawn was talking to. He looked around her and found me. "Wait a minute. If you're here, then that means that you already mastered inter-dimensional travel. Did she do that?" the mystery person asked Pawn. "Yeah, she did." Pawn said. "Huh. So now she can compete." they said again. "Adadad! First, we need to talk to you about something." Pawn said. "Didn't we have a deal?" They asked. "Wait. Hold on. You guys made a deal about me?" I asked, eavesdropping on the conversation while they just talked away. "Uhmm..." Pawn started. The mystery person inhaled. "Envelope? Meet Post-it." Pawn said.