Back to school

Do you guys wanna know how I woke up?.

You probably don't.

"What the hell is your problem?". I asked my sister Destiny while glaring at her small head.

I cleaned my ear. Even though I should probably go deaf, considering the fact that she just screamed "wake up" in my ear.

She ignored my question and said. "Mum said you should have your bath, brush your teeth, dress up-

"GET. OUT". I told her glaring at her tiny head.

She then scurried out of my room because she knows that I don't joke when I'm angry, though I wasn't really angry.

I got up much to my dismay. But do I really have a say in this?.

No, no I don't.

But I could always blow dry my head and neck until it turns hot, and act like I'm sick.

But no, I'll have to go to the hospital and of course they'll find out I was lying.

I had my bath, brushed my teeth, basically did everything my mum wanted me to do.

I then out on my school uniform...yes, we wear school uniform in this new school.

It's a red skirt with white stripes, a long sleeve white shirt, a plain red tie and a very dark blue blazer.

The name of this new school is called 'Oak land', most of you have probably not heard of it.

I brushed my hair, then grabbed some part of the left and right side, and packed it together to the back, to hold the other parts of my hair.

I put on my white socks and my black shoe, grabbed my bag, phone and blazer then went downstairs.

But I went to dad and mom's room to greet dad first.

"Morning dad"!. I told him smiling.

"Morning Layla how was your night"?.  He told me rubbing his eyes.

"Great, yours"?.

"It was fine". He told me standing up.

"Alright, I'm going downstairs to eat. Love you". I told ready to shut his door.

"Love you too". He said to me.

"Morning mum". I told her sitting down in front of my pancakes.

"Morning dear". She said smiling.

We exchanged the normal mother and daughter morning greetings.

I also forgot to tell you that I have four siblings, two elders and two juniors. I'm basically the middle born.

The first born is named David, simple right?. He's 17.

The second born is named Hadi. She's 15. And her name is pronounced like Hey-di.

Then there's me, my name is also pronounced like La-i-la not Lay-la. And I'm 14. Turning 15 next year.

Then my immediate junior, Destiny. She's 11. She just turned 11 actually.

Then the last born is Jaden. He's 5. And also the last born.

Then there's mum and dad...but I probably should have mentioned them first.

I stood up and went to my brother's car.

I was eating my pancakes while I was telling you guys that.

I buckled my seat belt and started playing Paradise Island 2, because I wasn't in the mood to talk.

He started the engine and drove out of the driveway.

I liked the silence, until he decided to tear it apart with his voice. Not insulting him, just saying.

"You excited for your first day?". He asked, trying to make small talk.

"Mhmm". I answered still not in the mood to talk.

"Did I offend you or anything?, Normally you'll be happy for your first day, and we always get along so well". He asked, his eyes still concentrated on the road.

"No David, you did not offend me. And yes I am happy for my first day at school. But I'm not in the mood to talk". I said growing more annoyed.

He then kept quiet, knowing I obviously won't answer him.

After minutes of silence, we finally reached the school.

We said our goodbyes and I came out of the car.

I watched his car reverse and speed out of the school.

I took a deep breath and turned around.

Here goes nothing.

))))))))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((((.

Hey guys, so I currently re wrote this book for some reasons.

I hope you like it so far.

I promise this will not be any ordinary cliché book.

I'll also try my best to make it readable for everyone

Bye and stay Corona free!!😋

Please vote.