Slowly and Sadly

PLEASE READ:

• This book is a work of fanfiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Plagiarism such as uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means—including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, translating, recording or otherwise—without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.

╔═══════════════╗

SLOWLY AND SADLY | BTS FF

©Nocturnal Armys

All Rights Reserved

09.21.20

╚═══════════════╝

This book may contain violence, murder, and any related graphic scenes. We do not and will never glorify these themes.
Read at your own risk.

“Did you know that if you play it differently, it becomes a different piece?”

The Revolution was over. The Kingdom of Grand was spared from the wicked king. A month has passed in the 21st century since Briar Rosette returned to her timeline, soul finally at peace upon fulfilling her promise. She became close friends with the club members, surprisingly did not flunk her exams, and appreciated technology a bit more.

However, even after answering the mysteries thought to be unsolved, she had left too many open Pandora boxes that shouldn't have been opened. Soon enough, the troubling matter came to light, and that was when she knew...

Something was wrong, terribly wrong.

「best with white background」