Chapter 14: Christmas Day

[8:00AM]

"Dani! Wake up!" Drew yelled for the 100th time.

"Okay! I'm up!" I said throwing a pillow at his face. He tossed it back onto my bed as I got up. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before starting on my makeup. I went for a silver/ black smokey eye, mascara, eyeliner, and red lip stain (that way it won't get anywhere). I set my "Christmas dress" (on the side --->)  on my bed to wear later. I let my hair down from the bun and ran a brush through my hair and curled it. With my hair, it took a good 15 minutes to curl it.

   I could smell the pancakes that mom was making. I ran downstairs in my pajamas. Luke was on the couch in the living room watching tv. He looked up when he heard me walk in.

"Hey beautiful," he said as I came over to sit with him.

"Hey you," I said, planting a kiss on his lips.

"Your makeup looks bomb."

"Thanks. Wait till you see my dress."

"Haha. Go eat. You must be hungry."

"Okay...Maybe a little." As I walked into the kitchen, mom handed me a plate of tree shaped pancakes.

"Thanks mom."

"You're welcome. You ready for the photoshoot today?"

"Yeah. I'm excited." There was a Starbucks cup on the table with my name on it with a card. I set down my plate and opened the card. It read: Merry Christmas Princess! I love you so much! Can't wait to spend our first Christmas together. Enjoy your white chocolate pepermint mocha! <3 Luke Adams I smiled to myself as I took a sip.

    *    *    *    *

"Alright! One last family picture," the photographer said. Luke hurried to get out of the shot, but didn't get very far because mom said, "Luke! You too. You're a part of our family." The photographer snapped some pictures. The photographer had showed upp at 10:00AM and we went to some park to take pictures. It's now 1:30PM and we just finished.

"Mom? Luke and I are going to Trinity's." I said.

"Okay. Have fun!" We got in my car and started driving to her house.

"That was the longest photoshoot ever," Luke said.

"I told you."

"So what'd you get for Trinity?"

"5 Seconds Of Summer tickets."

    *    *    *    *

[10 mintues later]

"Finally! You're here! What took you guys so long?" Trinity rambled when she answered the door.

"Photoshoot," I answered, pulling Luke with me into her house.

"Oh. That. So what'd you get for Christmas?"

"Some gift cards, 5 SOS merch, a phone case, airplane tickets, and this necklace," I said showing her my necklace.

"What about you Luke?"

"Gift cards, video games, and basketball shoes."

"Since we're on the topic of presents, we have some for you," I said, pulling out my gift. I decided to get her the new 5SOS album and well as the tickets. Luke pulled out his box and handed it to her. He'd gotten her a 5SOS necklace and bracelets.

"Aww! Thank you guys! I have some for you too." she gave us each a hug and then went to get our gifts from the living room. She had gotten me a 5SOS beanie and a friendship bracelet. Her reaction to her gift from me was the best. She was jumping up and down screaming so loud her mom came into the room to see what was wrong.

"You are the best best friend in the world Dani! Thank you!"

"You're welcome. I'm glad you like it."

"You are so coming with me to the concert!" I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and saw it was mom texting me.

Mom: How long are you going to be gone?

Me: We should be home in 15 min. then we're gonna start packing

"Hey Trinity. Luke and I have to get back home. We need to pack."

"Okay. Have a nice Christmas and have fun in New York," she said.

"Thanks. Bye Trinity!" we said as we left.

_____________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry this was a short chapter! It was more like a filler chapter. The next chapter should be a tad longer. But I hope you enjoyed! Let's try to get 400 views! :) XOXO Janet