lคliຖ'Ş ¢นrŞē ēpiŞ໐໓ē 13

D̶a̶v̶i̶d̶'̶s̶ ̶P̶O̶V̶ )

                I got up from the chair and told the teacher I needed to use the bathroom. "Hey david are you." I cut Tobi off as I slam the door behind me. I rub my eyes. "I'm such a mess today.." I said to myself.

ƖąƖıŋ'ʂ ƈųཞʂɛ

I was walking to the bathroom, still thinking what they said to me. "David that was really rude." Tobi said. I couldn't really see his face. I enter the bathroom. And wash my face still thinking of what they said to me. "We understand that you're tired and all but you need to learn how to control yourself." Lucia said. "You should talk to Cody later, I don't want there to be Drama." Maria said. Then I thought about what Y/n said to me. "I know Cody messed up but you don't have to be that rude David, just respect his opinion these theories are hard to believe I can see why he doesn't really believe in them." I wash my face slightly, gritting my teeth. "Does she not believe me?" I thought.

I looked at the mirror and saw myself. 'Geez, I look terrible...Why did I even go to school today?' I thought as I looked at myself. "I'll call dad to take me and Y/n home...My head hurts, and she didn't get any sleep. I don't think we can make it through it today." I thought. 'Why do I get the short end of the stick? Yes insulting Cody was stupid...But he said some horrible things too...Shouldn't he also apologize, He's the one who's wrong! It's not a fantasy. They're real..They are...." I slammed my head to the mirror. "Aren't they?" I said as tears came running down.

I got flashbacks of when I was a kid and told my mother about the shadows she didn't believe just said. "It was just your imagination." "Guys!" I said as I slammed the door. "I swear to god I saw something in the backyard." I said pointing there. "There was a bright light around the trees. It was really weird. Could it be a UFO?" I said.

"David again with the UFOs?" Felix said. "I don't see anything." She said. "David, where did you actually see it? It's not here.." Y/n said. "I'm sure it was just the neighbors or something." I pouted. "Or it's David's crazy imagination again." They started to laugh.

I remember the times where I got bullied, and see Y/n seeing the whole thing, but not saying anything and continues to walk away. "Hey Felix, Y/n,  this might sound stupid but I have a question." I said. "That day in the river..I saw a shadow Figure did you see anything there too?" I asked. "No." Y/n said. "No I didn't. I'm sure it was your mind playing tricks on you." Felix said. "Or your imagination." Y/n said. "Yeah..You're right.." I said. "It's my imagination..." I said.

"Fuck!" I slam my hand on the mirror. "I don't know..Maybe I'm the crazy one here...Maybe I should stop annoying everyone and just give u-" I stop as I see my eyes glowing. I flinch. I hear the door open as a kid comes inside. I look at him awkwardly. "Haha...Don't worry about me..I'm done" I said as I sweatdrop.

I get out of the bathroom, embarrassed. "My eyes glowed for a second...No it can't be.. It was just a light reflection right?" "Is my brain playing tricks on me..I don't know anymore.." "I'll call dad and go home...I'm too tired to think..." I said.

ƖąƖıŋ'ʂ ƈųཞʂɛ