~Arriving to The Party~

You walk in alongside your father and hear a voice call out through the crowd causing eyes to turn to you both as you walked through the door

"Arriving, the Lord of The Sea! The go-with-the-flow god, as chill as cool water, as weighty as a wave, Poseidon! Oh? Also his plus one! His beautiful shining sea star, the glistening pearl of the sea (y/n!)"

Your face grows warm at this corny introduction as you enter the beautifully decorated hall, your eyes glance at the golden ribbons wrapping the marble columns and the warm red wool tapestry strung across the walls. Oh, the lighting was perfect!

Three figures briskly walk up to you as your father wraps his arm around yours proudly. "Oh, darling (y/n!)"

"Uncle Zeus, Aunt Hera!" the two-beam at you brightly but your eyes catch the face between them. At the godly man (ha)ripped! his hair as red as his fathers. "Hello cousin," he says with a smile opening his arms wide "bring it here!" You laugh and jump into his arms as he held you against his chest and lifted you off the ground moving you around. "Herc that's too tight!" you choke as you pull back and he releases you gently onto your feet. "Heh sorry (y/n). It's just nice to see you!" "It's great to see ya too Herc, I've been hearing such great things! It's been a while." He rubs the back of his head and smiles "Ah gee (y/n).."

Zeus laughs and slams his hand on Hercules back which makes his pop forwards and a small wince appeared on his face.

"Aw, I told ya that your favorite cousin would be here didn't I son?!" Hercules's face grew red and he playfully pushed his father's arm away "Dad...stop...I- I didn't say such a thing..." You smirk and pop your fist against his shoulder.

Felt like a pure rock.

"Aww shucks ditto Herc."

Zeus smiled and continued rubbing his sons back. "Its good to see you too brother." He says placing a hand on his brother's shoulder with a smile.

"Anyways we got to go talk a bit to Demeter about something...I have to ask her about some troublesome things going on with Gaia you know, global warming and all..." Zeus groans.

"See you later (y/n), catch you on the seaside later bro" he laughs as he begins to guide his family away, but Hercules gives you a quick wave before following suit.

Your father smiles at you and releases his hand from your shoulder. "Go on now...I tend to hover a bit much..."

"Go introduce yourself to your Demi-cousins and whatnot...I'm sure they're around...oh and make sure you give your Aunt Aphrodite a hello, she's been asking for you way too much. Won't tell me why."

...

You smile nervously before making your way into the crowd, smiling, small talking for a while before glancing at a tremendous food display against a wall in the back of the room.