Chapter 5

<Summer's POV>

Yah Soo Yeon! Sabi ng someone sa likod ko.

Humarap naman ako, pagtawag nya sa akin.

Bwo?! Sagot ko.

Hihi. Nooothing. May sasabihin sana ako kaso mamaya na lang busy ka ata eh. Sagot ni Tiffany

No. No. Okay lang. Ano ba yun? Tanong ko.

Eh kasi. Nagbasa ako ng messages ni Neith then.. Sabi nya.

Theeen. Pagpapatuloy nya.

Thenn...

Then what? Antagal naman nyan. Reklamo ko.

Nakita ko name mo sa messages nya. Kaso, ayoko sana sabihin sayo. Kaso, name mo yun eh, may pake ka parin dun. Sabi nya.

Neith? He's from my past haha. We had this kinda, what do people call it these days? Mutual understanding. Haha but we didn't have an official title on our relationship. We're nothing. Were not on.

But we treat each other like we're dating. But seriously, we're not hahaha

Then, I had to give him up because I was thinking of everyone else. My mom, my whole family.

I just want to make them proud so I gave up all the things distracting me.

And I really didn't want him. I dislike his attitude. Pinipilit nya ako, na maging kami na.

I hate that -_- di makapag hintay. Atat brad no? Haha

So, yun nga we treat each other like strangers now.

Then, nagalit sya of course sakin. Kasi nag give up ako.

Ilang months din naging issue ang pag give up samin. Huehue

Fine. Spit it out Tiff! What did you see in his messages? Sabi ko sa kausap ko na di sumasagot.
He was texting another girl, from the second section
The girl asked, why did Neith liked her. Neith answered, "Cause you have something that Summer doesn't have." The girl asked him what was that 'something'. Neith replied that the girl was matured enough unlike Summer who is so childish and immature. Tiffany said in a lightning speed.
Hahahhahah! Okay! Sabi ko.

I was bursting into laughter cause I was thinking, out of all the months, days I have been with him in the past, he just stayed with my childishness and immaturity. Cliché muuuch.

Hahaha XD

I went inside the classroom and chatted with Jhanna.

I told her the story about Neith and the girl he was texting. I was laughing the whole time. But swear to God, Jhanna's face is like burning right now.

What should I do? Is she mad or what?

Hey Jhanna. You okay? What the hell is going on with you? I asked her.

Stop acting like you're happy Soo Yeon. She replied

She stood up, I got confused. Who the heck is pretending to be happy? Well, surely I'm not. Haha Im dead serious that Im happy right now. Then, I stared at her while she was walking. Her fists are rolled up to her sides.

I saw that she was going to Neith's direction.

Omo. What the heck is she gonna do?

She slapped Neith then boom!

Katie saw it, then she stopped Jhanna.

What the freaking cat are you doing Jhanna? Katie asked.

Katie is one of my bff's.

ASK. SUMMER. SOO. YEON. LEE. RIGHT. NOW. Jhanna replied.

Summmmer! Katie screamed

Yes? Sagot ko.

I'm totally confuse right now. Like, why the fuck did Jhanna slap Neith and what do I know about it.

What did he do to you Soo Yeon! Answer me. Now. Katie screamed.

Why are you screaming at me Katie? I don't have any idea with what's going on here. WHY ME JHANNA?! WHY DOES SHE NEED TO ASK ME? Sigaw ko

BOBO KA BA SOO YEON?! HE CALLED YOU CHILDISH! AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN ANGRY RIGHT NOW. NAGPAPANGGAP KA LANG BA TALAGA? OR DI MO ALAM?! Sigaw naman ni Jhanna

Bwo?! ANONG MALI SA CHILDISH? WHY ARE YOU REACTING LIKE THAT?! Tanong ko.

Hinila naman ako ni Katie. Nagreact naman ako ng todo. Kasi naririnig ko parin yung sigaw ng galit ni Jhanna kay Neith.

Pinaupo ako ni Katie.

You don't get it Summer. He said that you're childish right? It just reflects that he treated you like a child when you were together. He sees your love for him like a child's play. HE THINKS YOUR JUST A CHILD AND YOUR IMMATURE. THERE'S A CHANCE THAT HE JUST FOOLED YOU DURING YOUR RELATIONSHIP. DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT SUMMER? Sabi ni Katie.

Nahulog naman ako sa kinauupuan ko, parang nauubusan na ako ng lakas.

Kahit wala na kami, masakit parin naman. Tumulo na yung luha ko.

Tumakbo naman palapit sa akin si Nina.

Katie? Why is Soo Yeon crying? Tanong ni Nina.

May binulong naman si Katie kay Nina.

Bigla naman tumayo si Nina at lumabas ng pintuan.

Sinundan naman ito ni Katie at pinigilan, bumalik sila sa akin. They hugged me and comforted me.

I'm asking myself, bakit ba ako umiiyak. Ayoko na umiyak. Kaso, tumutulo nalang magisa yung mga luha ko.

Masakit na rin.

WHY THE HECK AM I CRYING NINA AND KATIE?! Sigaw ko

Tama na summer. TAHAN NA. Sabi ni Katie

JUST FORGET HIM SUMMER. HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU. YOU'RE WAY OUT OF HIS LEAGUE. YOURE WAAAAY SO MUCH BETTER! LIKE YOU'RE ALMOST PERFECT. YOU DESERVE THE BEST GUY IN THE WORLD!

Di ko mapigilan Katie. Pano to?! Sagot ko.

Pagka maya maya, tumahan na ako.

We had our break time. When we went out of the door,

He was there.

Nina saw him then she punched him. My friends are obviously extremly dangerous. He stared at me, I just rolled my eyes and continued walking. I wouldn't give a shit.

But it's obvious in my eyes that  cried. D____O

We walked through the hallway, then my cousin from the higher year saw me. He's gay.

Omo. Soo Yeon. Are you okay? Tanong nya.

I'm fine Kyle oppa. I'll see you later. Sabi ko

Dumiretso na kami papunta sa canteen.

There I saw Jhanna.

Jhanna! Where have you been? I asked her, my voice was totally cracked down.

Just done slapping and kicking someone's ass. She replied.

Ocake. That was harsh. Haha

Shh! You two, stop it. You're like three inches apart from each other and you're still screaming. Katie said.

Hahahha Omo. Mianhe~ I replied.

So, how are you now Summer? You okay already? Jhanna asked in a minimized voice.

Im done. Haha extremely O-K-A-Y! I replied.

NOT REALLY.

This hurts gosh </3 I didn't see this coming.