Chapter 15

*Selena's POV*

Ashley: "I choose Selena!"

I looked up with wide eyes. Justin scooted closer to me putting his hand on mine which made me feel safe.

Ashley: "So, truth or dare?"

I thought about it and then decided I should take a risk.

Selena: "Dare!"

Justin looked at me with a surprised face. I gave him a small smile and noticed Ryan was whispering something in Ashley's ear. Oh god, what have I gotten myself into?

Ashley: "I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Justin in a closet!"

Justin and I both started choking on nothing. I looked at him with nervousness filling my eyes. I saw Justin look at Ashley with a 'are you serious?" look.

Ashley: "Hey! No limits right?"

She's right... I thought about it and decided this could be a way to see what my feelings are about Justin and if I can trust him. I'm obviously not gonna do anything I'll regret. And I obviously want to do it so I grabbed his hand and lead him to the closet inside of my movie room. I shut the closet door and Justin spoke up.

Justin: "Sel, are you sure? We don't actually have to..."

He whispered. I pressed my finger to his lips.

Selena: "But what if I want to?"

Justin's eyes widened. We heard Ryan say something on the other side of the door.

Ryan: "Your time starts now!"

I smirked at Justin. Ryan had turned off the closet lights so now I couldn't see anything. The next thing I knew Justin's lips were pressed against mine moving in a slow manner. It was sweet and passionate but then it got a little heated. He started leaving little kisses down to my neck which made me get goosebumps causing him to laugh a little. I gently pulled at the ends of his hair while he was sucking. He came back up and kissed my lips. I started tugging on the ends of his shirt causing him to pull it off. I rubbed my hands up and down his defined abs. HOLY SHIT! This guy had some nice abs. I can't even see them very well but I can definitely feel them. I pushed him against the other side of the closet and he groaned. He started pulling my top off and I finished it for him. He then tried to take off my bra but I pulled back a little bit.

Justin: "I'm sorry Selena... I didn't mean to, it's just my hormones."

Selena: "No, No, it's alright..."

I looked down. He pulled my chin up to look at him in the eyes.

Justin: "Hey, are you okay?"

Selena: "Yeah, I just got scared."

That's the truth. I was actually enjoying every minute of it but then I realized that if we kept going I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

Justin: "It's okay Sel, I wasn't going to do anything you didn't alright? I respect you and I want to earn your trust back and show you I am the guy for you."

I smiled.

Selena: "Thank you Justin, you're sweet, you know that?"

He smiled and I kissed his cheek. We put out shirts back on and decided to talk for the rest of our time. Then Ashley turned the lights back on and opened the door.

Ashley: "So, how was it?"

A/N:

OOOOO HOT AND STEAMY😏😏😏 haha! Justin is the sweetest and sexiest😍 HAVE YOU SEEN HIS CALVIN KLEIN PICTURES?! I honestly had a heart attack when I saw them UGH HES SO FINE😍😂 anyway hope you liked this chapter baby loves😘