Eggs and salt

Then a tired voice says " just that kinda boring you think"

You see it's tsuki and hit his shoulder and reply with "now I know your not talking look you have eggs with salt not like that's any better then mine" tsuki then smirks then says "whatever come on let's go find a table we can sit together" as your walking with tsuki Bokuto says to you "are you ready to see the god work his stuff on the court" and he points to himself you giggle and say "ha for sure" tsuki then says "y/n come on" while having his head nod to a open table. You both sit down and at first it was quite untill tsukishima says "so what do you like to do for fun" you look up and think for a bit "uhhhh I don't know I've only ever done volleyball"..."come on there has to be more to you then volleyball" tsuki says " I guess I always wanted to look at the stars at nigh I just never have to chance to" you say tsuki sits there thinking then says " hmm interesting" you try to switch it to him "so what about you what do you do for fun" tsuki says "well I'll be honest I'm the same like you I'm always doing volleyball but when I have time I like to study dinosaurs" you giggle and say "dinosaurs ??? Really" tsuki started blushing but got mad "hey there fascinating just imagine if they were still real" you started to blush "I'm not making fun of you I think it's cute you like dinosaurs" you say tsuki gets all nervous and then a coach talks out loud to everyone "okay guys wrap it up we're heading to to the gym we're starting practice games". You look up to tsuki and say "see you on the court nerd" while punching his shoulder and walking to kenma. He stood there while watching you walk away you didn't look back but you can tell he had butterflies and had feels for you.