Chapter 3 Flashback 1

Britton's POV

Various Flashbacks

~Few days after her dad was elected mayor~

I was in my room in our new mansion and I was just minding my own business when my dad just knocks the door open. Great this can't be good....

"Listen here you worthless daughter now that I'm mayor I can't have you running that goddamn talkative mouth of yours. You are never to speak about anything about our family. In fact you should just barely speak at all everyone would be very happy." He yells at me.

"But dad why? I wouldn't mess anything up." I protest.

He pulls my long hair and throws me against the wall. I hit the wall hardest on my head and my wrist, which I feel snap broken.

"First off you talk way to much and it's annoying because no one wants to hear you talk we ignore you most of the time. Second off if you said one word in public you'd spill all of our secrets because you can't shut up and the press and the public will always be watching you. I don't know why they want to though I don't even want you in my house!"

~Later That Night~

I go into my closet and into my shoe box and I get out a old pair of jean toms. Inside of a pair that was falling apart I get out my razor. I sit in my huge ass closet and cut myself heavily. When I finish I put the razor and shoes back and get a already bloodstained towel out of the box and use it to get the blood off of my arms and hands and the hardwood flooring.