Chapter 2

Britton's POV

~At lunch that day~

"So Britton,Caleb what's it like being famous?" asks Tyler

I look over at Caleb because he always answers stuff that has to do with our father being mayor of L.A.

"It's weird but it doesn't really matter. Why do you wanna know anyway?" Caleb asks with an attitude.

"I was just wondering okay." Says Tyler defensively. "Britton what do you think?" He asks a little kinder.

I just shrug because I'm not supposed to talk about that subject.

"What's wrong with them they didn't act like this last year. Britton didn't even act like that when I texted her last summer." Tyler tries to whisper to Meghan.

Caleb doesn't hear him but I do.

~At home after school~

I go inside the house after school by myself because Caleb went to his friends house.

I check his Facebook and see that he's already smoking cannabis with his friend.

Nobody knows this but no matter how nice Caleb seems to be to me at school or in public he's so rude and abusive to me at home. He calls me names, Kicks me,Slaps me,Hits me, and hurts me emotionally and physically.

I go to the kitchen and before I walk all the way in I see my father making out with some slut he probably called because he hates my mother and was horny as usual.

I run into my room before they see me and then go into my mothers room to wake her up.

"Mom, Please wake up. Dads with a slut, and your son is smoking cannabis." I say.

She just ignores me and turns over on her bed.

No one ever listens.

I run back to my room and lay on my bed.

Everyone thinks that we're perfect and Dad doesn't want them to look through the curtains and see the real us and o agree because I have my own secrets too..........