The Demon

Name"I am Yoru Hotoke, at your service master~"

Name
"I am Yoru Hotoke, at your service master~"

age
"i date back centuries so its no use asking~"

Gender
"yoy must be confused with the outfit but I am indeed a man"

Species
"well im most certainly not human~"
(demon)

sexuality
"oh i just love men~"
(Gay)

personality
"hmm~ I'm not really sure~"
(Yoru has a rather blood thirsty tendeny to kill but if needed he can also become calm and serious,  there are times tho where he acts cocky and uncaring but he also has a heart despite being a alcoholic demon)

position
"oh Im always on the bottom~" he smirked
(uke)

occupation
"well,  im a demon trappes by the church ti help serve your exorcists~ but it is a rwther good deal"

others
"well lets just say i need blood to sustain my power and form"

SCENARIO

1. You had trained all your life to qualify as a exorcist of the church, and finally the day came of yoyr exam,  it was hard and stressful since yoh had ti encountere real spirits and had proven you had what it took,  after it all you ended up as one of the highest scoring candidates and was later announced as an official excorcist,  you were then brought to the lowest levels of the church and there you were told by a senior of yours to recite the oath and let blood drip from your hand into the circle.  after doing as told a demon appeared before you bowing "I am at your service my master~" he chuckled as he bowed, you?

2. you were sent on a mission ti expel the demons within the claire manor,  apon entering you had found out a cult had performed some kind of sacrificial spell, bodies and blood were splattered every where and there was a nasty vibe in the air,  but the demon was missing,  Yoru started to whine at you crossing his arms "master its so creeoy in here! maybe tge demon left!" he whined.  you?