Step One: A Birthday To Be Remembered Forever..

Luke's Point Of View:

I am eighteen. It is finally my damn birthday and I can do anything I want. Okay, maybe that is taking it a bit far but I am legal.

Michael Clifford, My celebrity crush who I like to pretend is sleeping next to me every night though in all honesty he is on the other side of the world hooking up with chicks. That breaks my heart. To know that all I will be to him is a fan. Just a boy who he doesn't know. Someone who loves him with all of their heart just to be rejected and left heartbroken. Michael is in my favourite band The Traitors. It's a major obsession I have to fall in love with bands. Especially ones who don't care about me at all. Okay, that is enough. I don't want to be upset on my birthday.

I get out of bed and head towards my draws deciding to get up and enjoy the day rather than stay in bed all day. Which is strange considering I don't usually wake up till 2 in the afternoon though here I am at 9 in the morning out of bed and preparing for the day.

I grab out my usual attire; Black skinny jeans and a Green Day t-shirt alongside my black vans. I am so prepared for the day it is not funny. I head to the bathroom and do my hair up in its usual quiff. I brush my teeth and smile at my reflection. I walk back out into my room and check my phone. There is a message from Hazel.

Hazel = Bold Luke = Italics

Yo Blonde thing! Happy Birthday my dork. Wanna do breakfast at Starbucks? I got a present for you that you're going to love!

I don't know.... Breakfast with you? Is that really how I want to celebrate my eighteenth birthday?? ;)

Get your butt down here! Or I will keep your present to myself...

Okay I am coming! Calm ya tits!

I laugh and put my phone into my jeans pocket. I stand up making sure to stretch my back until I hear it click. A moan comes out of my mouth as the cracking in my back causing a nice sensation to run through my body. I grab my car keys and walk towards my car, hopping into the front seat and driving off. All Time Low is blasting through my speakers. I drum along to the beat of ' Backseat Serenade' as I sing my little heart out. Eventually I arrive at Starbucks and I turn my car off. I sit in my car for a while just staring out in the distance.

I get out my car and take small steps into Starbucks. It is not that I don't want to be here it is just that I am not too good with social places. I mean I am alright on the internet. Though people on Tumblr hardly judge me and don't know me personally. I am an awkward bunny in public.

Taking small steps I soon reach the table that holds Hazel.

" Hey Dork", Hazel says staring at me as I take my seat across from her.

" Hey Dick", I respond back to her, a smirk clearly evident on my face.

We make small talk until the waiter comes and asks what we want and we both respond with a White Hot Chocolate. The waiter walks off and I smile. It's great not making a fool of myself every once and a while. Our drinks come and I thank the boy who gives it to me. He is cute with his brown hair flopping down in front of his brown eyes. He isn't as cute as Michael though so I won't start conversation. He walks off and I stare at his butt as he walks. What?? I am gay..

" So.. Here is your present", Hazel speaks handing me a white envelope. She smiles big and I smile back. I am nervous to see what is inside the envelope. My heart is racing like Michael Clifford just asked me on a date.

I open the envelope and scream. There is my present, 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER MEET AND GREAT TICKETS!! For tonight!

" HAZEL THANK YOU THANK YOU", I scream getting up and pulling her into a hug. We jump up and down in excitement and everyone seems to stare at us.