Love Hate relationship

Third chapter of this story (the title is too long to write all the time)...!! I hope you enjoyed the last two Chapters!!!

Garrett Hedlund as Finnick Odair >>>

The drive to school was fast cheerful, well; they do say time flies when you’re having fun.

“Did you sleep well last night?”

“No, I woke up in the middle of the night”

“Again” Finnick said, slightly pained by the fact I was not having enough sleep “Why do you think you wake up?”

I still hadn’t told him that it was because I was starving all the time and constantly having cravings for Pizza and Fish sticks; that would just freak him out.

I was probably just going through one of those stages where you eat absolutely anything all the time.

“I don’t really know” I mumbled as we pulled into a parking space next to a shining white Porsche, Katniss’ car. I got out and walked towards them, suddenly full of life at seeing my friends.

“Hiya Kat” I called as I advanced on the couple leaning on the expensive cars bonnet. Her head swung around at her name and her face lit up at the sight of me.

“Annie” she squealed and flung her arms around me, engulfing me in a tight hug, her hair tied into its usual complicated braid down the side of her face. She withdrew from me with a huge grin plastered onto her face.

“Why are you so happy?”

“Hypocrite” she retorted and I nodded my head in a ‘true true’ sort of way. She chuckled just when a large, silver Audi Q7 drove into the lot and parked a few spaces away. The minute it stopped the passenger door opened and the small, petit figurine of our friend Clove Sevina jumped out; slamming the door behind her before marching our way. The driver’s door opened to reveal Cato Hadley, calling after her with her backpack in his hand. They had a love hate relationship going at the minute but weren’t officially going out, they were seeing each other but didn’t really do it very often; Clove constantly arrived at school like this, but it would always be okay the minute we entered the building.

“Cato is such a douche bag” Clove snapped as she stopped next to me, her arms crossed and a scowl on her pretty little face. Cato soon arrived after, holding her bag out. She snatched it quickly and threw it on, still looking extremely angry.

“Aw, come on babe. I only picked you up a little late”

“You said you would take me for coffee before school but you didn’t because you were freaking late” she snipped and Cato sighed before looking down at her, he placed his arm around her tiny shoulders and whispered.

“I’ll make it up to you, I’m sorry”

“I forgive you” she said back and soon they were making out. Jesus, I really don’t know what goes through their heads sometimes, half the school were looking at them in disgust, and that included me and Katniss. Finnick had completely ignored them and was now having a full conversation on the football game last night with Katniss’ boyfriend Peeta.

The bell rang and only then did Clove and Cato break apart. He said goodbye to her with yet another kiss before jogging over to his friends Marvel, Brutus and Gloss so they could get to class. The rest of us made our way to homeroom.

Sorry it was a bit short!! I hope you liked it... and remember to read and comment and... you know the rest (VOTE!)