Mariposa's Piezas

Mariposas's Piezas

This will consist of my random thoughts; a flawed ones

This will consist of my random thoughts; a flawed ones. Every piece I'll post here is all flawed and imperfect (y im always dramatic??). None of them will be edited perfectly. my novel/s, well, probably are far too soon, so I think this will do in the meantime.

~/~\~

For my second anniversary here, as esperersie; this will be my gift for everyone (including myself because I've been waiting too). Actually, I should have worked on it before my classes start but I wasn't able to do this during the school break so, I just decided that I'll work on it before my 2nd anniversary which is on August 31.

I will drop all my random thoughts here; it can be the lyrics I made (most of them I just write it out because I'm feeling that way at that moment and I really wasn't able to finish or be polished); or it can be a random lines and my random dump thoughts entries; and will be posting my old one-shot called "I Am", it was posted during 2020 and I have a new one-shot I made on December, 2021 which I wasn't able to finish; and I don't know if I'll post it that way or will finish it before I'll post it. By the way, that new one-shot is called, "Claire De Luna". It was inspired by the famous piece by Claude Debussy; will tell you more about the story behind it when I posted that one-shot.

I have a lot of goals and ambitions when the day I'll post it and that is to be active making a lot of entries and not leaving this abandoned and ghosted. I want to write some random short stories because of the current story I'm working on; I just have very little progress on it and I wasn't able yet to literally write in chapters but just in the middle of brainstorming the characters. And I miss writing, the actual writing! So, I hope, this will do.

Contents will be posted on August 31, 2022; it's my 2nd anniversary here (as esperersie) and my Mama's birthday; I hope I can visit her tombstone on that day.

Happy reading, my loves. Thank you for being here. 

~/~\~
esperersie