III

Aones POV

Aones POV

i feel embarrassed. i can't believe i did that. why did i do that. i dont even know her name. oh my god im a pervert.

"Aone Senpai are you okay?" i look down at Kōsuke and nod my head.

"alright then ill see you at practice after school" he smiled and walked away with a friend- wait thats her. i should really apologize, no i need her name first so i can apologize properly.

im gonna ask Kōsuke when hes alone or at practice. no thats too late i need to apologize before practice.

Y/N POV

Kōsuke was talking to him. they know each other, oh god. i cant tell him about earlier.

"Y/N Chan i have to go to class okay ill see you at lunch"

"Okay Ko" he pat my head and walked to class. great now i have to go to class with people i dont like.

Aones POV

why'd he pat her head? are they dating? oh no i need to apologize quick.

"Kōsuke" he turns around confused.

"yes Aone Senpai" i can feel my cheeks warming up.

"whats the name of the girl you were talking too right now" i looked away.

"Oh thats Y/N Chan shes very nice" he smiled.

Y/N such a beautiful name for a beautiful gi-

"why" my cheeks are burning.

"uh no reason thank you Kōsuke see you at practice" i walked away leaving him confused.

oh god i dont wanna tell him i touched his girlfriend. i think im gonna ditch abit of this period so i could give her my apology.

Y/N POV

i look out the window and i see oh that big guy why is he ditching? hm whatever. ugh the trainride home is gonna be awkward as hell. im pretty tired im gonna take a nap.

———
~time skip~

i open my eyes and see Kōsuke confused looking at me.

"whats wrong Ko"i raised my eyebrow.

"that" he points next to me.

huh why are there sweets, flowers and a note on my desk. is this a confession oh my god ive never gotten one before ouu. i grab the note and read it. "Hello im sorry about earlier, i didnt mean to do that its cause these guys were staring at you and i didnt mean too look like pervert it was on accident. Please dont tell you're boyfriend. As a token of my apology take these sweeties i didnt know what you like so i kind of went over board - Takanobu Aone" kind of? they got the whole store! but Takanobu? wait is that the big guy? wait boyfriend!! okay so im guessing it is the big guy his name is Takanobu Aone, but the boyfriend part doesn't make sense the only boy i hang out with is Ko- he thinks im dating Kōsuke oh god.

"what is it Y/N Chan" he looked at me like he wanted to know my biggest secret.

"its a apology" i looked away.

"for what though" he furrows his eyebrows.

"well" i start. wait i guess he doesn't want me to tell Ko aka my "boyfriend".

"well?" he gets closer to me.

"uhh" i look him in the eyes.

"did someone hurt you i swear if they did ill- ill" i hug him.

"no one hurt me idiot it was just a altercation" i pulled away and flicked his forehead.

"ow that hurt" he rubs his forehead.

"oh shush and eat the sweeties with me"

"i thought you would never ask" he smiles and sits down next munching on milk bread.

———

✨😒Oh 😃I 🤥forgot 😡to 💀introduce 🧑‍🦯myself🐗... 😤im 🥳sang 🤩WOAHHH ✨🤪 okay hi guys it's literally about to be 5 am and i have school today so ima go to sleepy but i really wanted to get a chapter out today but yay i hope you like this book so farr.