April 23rd..

Candace's POV,
I was sitting near the window , staring at those dark clouds ,waiting for the teacher, holding my guitar and trying to play some tunes.
There was a noise and the door opened and he walked in to the room his blonde hair were shining and his blue eyes with green stripes were so attractive that anyone could be distracted 'everyone attention was on him, he folded his hands on his chest and said , "Good morning class ,"Im Mr.horan yours new music teacher"
The way he spoke was so calming , he told us to introduce ourselves , so the girl sitting on the first sit stood up and introduced herself. Everyone introduced theirselves except me , now it was my turn, i was quite lost in his beautiful eyes and didn't realize it was my turn, he came in front of me and said "so its your turn to introduce yourself" plz stand up and tell me about yourself , at first i was a little scared but then i said "Good morning everyone im Candace Rogers" as i was going to say something else, he said"Ms Rogers now sit down and have a talk with me after the class " i replied "ok sir".
I was very scared , there were certain questions coming in my mind would he punish me or did he came to know that i was staring at him, after finishing the guitar lesson the bell rang ,and the class was over , i stood alone in front of my desk while everyone went out of the class.
He came closer to me and said "Ms Rogers why were u not paying attention in the class , what were you thinking",I said "im sorry sir this would never happen again "as i apologized.
I felt so awkward, but those percing blue eyes were distracting me, he said "Ms Rogers plz practice for your guitar lessons ,u were not playing the tunes well and it was very disappointing to see that " as i replied "yes sir i will practice for it".
He similed at me and said" now you can leave".

The simile on his faced made me blush, as i left the class i had a lot of questions in my mind, that why did he similed etc

AFTER. SCHOOL
I went home and mom told me that there were guest coming in the evening , i said in my mind" what the fuck" she told she will not be home when the guest will come so i had to serve them, i said "ok mum " i will do it.
I went to my room and changed my clothes , i wore a white tank top with black shorts.
My phone started to vibrate ,i picked it up and saw there were a lot of msgs from harry.
I replied to all the msg's and after that i was checking twitter and my other social media accounts.
I was too tried so i laid on my bed as i closed my eyes, i could only see Mr.horan. His face was flashed in front of my eyes those blue eyes i was not able to take a nap.

I didn't realize how fast the time passed by it was evening, I went to the kitchen and made coffee for myself ,I took out some cookies to eat as i was feeling hungry

I took out some cookies to eat as i was feeling hungry.
I drank coffee while checking my phone ,i felt kinda boring ,As i was all alone in the house.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door , so i went down stairs and opened the door i saw Mr.horan standing in front of me , i was suprised to see him, those eyes again he was dressed in black jacket with white t-shirt and skinny jeans.

He was bitting his lower  lip while his eyes gazed at me

He was bitting his lower  lip while his eyes gazed at me. I greeted him "Good evening Mr.horan " he shuck his head and greeted me "Good evening Candace"
His eyes were still on me , but then  he asked "is this your house Candace " i said "Yes"," this means you are daughter of MrRoger" he said , and i shuck my head with a positive sign.
He asked me "is your mom here" i said "No she had some work".