part 2

hiii so here's part 2 hpe you like it

Mr.Gerrard: Y/n you know the rule phones away. It seems that I always have this conversation with you. Stay after class.
Y/n: I can't I have English and we all know what's it like to be late for Mrs.Simms class.
Mr.G: I'll let her know. Now class where were we?
*The bell rings and I stay sitting. Mr.G walks over as the other kids start to leave.*
Mr.G: So we seem to have a problem. You need to stay off that damn phone Y/n.
Y/n: I know it's just there's something going on.
Mr.G: I'll give you one more warning but if it happens again I'll take it away and your parents will have to come pick it up.
Y/n: Fine can I just go now? 

Mr.G: Yes you better hurry. Break is almost over.
Y/n: But you said you would tell her I was with you.
Mr.G: If I was still taking to you by the time the bell rings but I guess you still got time. *He gets off the desk he was sitting in and goes back to his. Slowly kids start coming into his classroom. I run down the hallway almost crashing into several people. The bell rings just as I get to the door. It's locked and this is what I'm talking about. I knock and she slowly walks over and lets me in.*
Mrs.S: Y/n how kind of you to come to class.
Y/n: I'm sorry I was talking with Mr.G.
Mrs.S: He never told me so don't use that as an excuse. Sit down and we'll finally begin.     *My regular seat is taken by the no other Daniel Seavey. I walk down the aisle and sit in the only empty desk behind him. He's talking to Jack beside him and they laugh.*
Mrs.S: Mr.Seavey what's so funny.
Daniel: Nothing ma'am.
Mrs.S: Are you sure it's wasn't you and Mr.Avery checking out Miss.Y/l/n.
Daniel: Definitely not Mrs.S. *I blush and then feel eyes all around me staring at me. Jack's head turns to me and whispers.*
Jack: We weren't checking you out by the way.
Y/n: Okay Avery.

*I've heard so many guy voices by now, so I forgot how the mystery guy sounded. By the end of the day I start getting a headache. I walk onto the bus. It's filled with the regular people who have their licences but can't afford a car. Except this time my seat has been taken by someone with never takes the bus.*
Y/n: You're in my seat.

Daniel: This is your seat?

Y/n: Yes and you would know that if you took the bus, so what are you doing on here Seavey?
Daniel: My car is in the shop. *He slides closer to the inside and pats the empty spot beside him.*
Daniel: I guess you're stuck with me. *I sit down but I make myself smaller. I try not to be too close to him. Every girl in the entire school has or once had had a crush on Daniel Seavey. I myself haven't really but he still makes me feel someway.*   Daniel: So Mrs.S was pretty hard on you.
Y/n: Yeah well I should of known not to be late for her class.
Daniel: What she said it wasn't true. I wasn't checking you out. *I start blushing and look down at my thighs. My thigh is brushed against his.*
Y/n: Why are you really taking the bus?
Daniel: I told you my car is in the shop.
Y/n: No it's not. I saw Jack driving it.
Daniel: Ok fine you got me. I'm here because Jack's taking my car on a date. He told this girl he had a mustang.
Y/n: Yup that sounds like Jack.
Daniel: Oh ya I forgot about you to and your guys little moment.
Y/n: Um actually I'd rather not talk about that. Daniel why are you talking to me?
Daniel: What do you mean? Why wouldn't I?

soo that was it for today byeee