Part 15

Daniel: Somewhere. You'll see. *He slips one of his hands on my thigh so close to my opening.*
Y/n: Is what we're doing what I think were are going to be doing.
Daniel: I guess you'll just have to see. *Daniel takes a turn and a couple more. Soon I see his house come into view. He parks in the driveway. Shuts off the car but doesn't sit out. Instead he looks over to me and says......*
Daniel: I wanted to do something special but if this is what you want we can. *I lost my words so I nod my head and then again when he looks at me like for real? With that being said but not verbally Daniel rushes to my side and picks me up wedding style. We get to his room where he lays me on the bed. He starts looking in his drawer for what I think he is looking for a condom. When he shuts the drawer with nothing in his hands he walks to the door.*
Daniel: I'll be right back. Just have to go to the car. *With Daniel gone I get up and start walking around. I look at family pictures and pictures of Daniel playing many musical instruments. When Daniel gets back he walks in and locks the door. I stand about 2 feet from him. He looks at me and I look down at my feet. I move my hands under my shirt and pull it over my head. Next I strip off my leggings. I'm standing there in my bra and panties in Daniels room. I look up to find him staring and starting to remove his clothes. I take one step back towards the bed. Daniel picks me up with his shirt off and in his underwear. He lowers me in the bed. Our body's connected close together. We start kissing slowly and then making out. I feel something happen and the I feel Daniels body roll off of me and beside me. Daniel looks down under the sheets and does something. He then reaches for my hand. He place both of my hands above my head. Then slowly he moves his down my body. Slowly taking off my panties and bra.*
Y/n: Daniel? 

Daniel: What?

Y/n: Your first time. Were you scared?
Daniel: Why are you scared? Y/n if you're not ready we don't even have to talk about that yet.
Y/n: No I'm not scared. I'm just scared it will hurt.
Daniel: I won't hurt you. We'll go slow and at any time it hurts I'll stop.
Y/n: Ok. I'm ready.
*Daniel does what he promised. He goes slow at first and once I tell him I'm okay he slightly increases speed. I've never felt like this before. It hurt slightly but I didn't want to tell Daniel because it also felt good. Daniel asked again if I was ok and all I could do was moan. Without knowing what was happening a knot started forming in my stomach and as soon as Daniel thrusted in again I was filled with such a good sensation. My legs started to shake and then Daniel stopped. I couldn't feel him inside of me anymore instead I felt his fingers that were cold. Every time he touched me I would feel a weird vibration that made me speechless. When we're done we just lay there on our backs looking at the ceiling. Daniel interlocks our hands. I roll over on top of him and sit up with our hands still interlocked.*
Y/n: Thank you.Daniel: For what?

Y/n: For everything.
Daniel: Well then your welcome.
Y/n: You know my parents are going to be pissed I missed classes.
Daniel: I know but it was worth it. Wasn't it?
*I nod my head and Daniel pulls me down to his lips. Our fingers unlock and now both of his hands are on my back. He traces up and down my spine as we kiss. I stop and mumble something.*
Daniel: What?
Y/n: Can I just stay here and we don't have to go today?
Daniel: Y/n you have to go.
Y/n: No I don't.
Daniel: Aren't you curious like who they are?
Y/n: Not really. Dani please.
Daniel: Your dads going to be mad.
Y/n: I know.
Daniel: Are you sure?
*I nod my head and then start kissing Daniels neck making my way up to his lips. I lightly kiss him.*
Daniel: Y/n this is all you. This wasn't my idea.
Y/n: Are you scared of my dad?
Daniel: Yes definitely.
Y/n: Ha you're so cute.
Daniel: We should probably go back to school.
Y/n: We're already late why in a rush now?
Daniel: Why do you you have something in mind?
Y/n: I can think of a couple things.
Daniel: And what would these things be?
Y/n: We can talk.