At the moat

The PJ masks sees Romeo's robo octopus trying to catch Luna girl Sumerian so he can frezze Luna girl.
Romeo : Oh stay still you moon girl.
Luna girl : Sorry don't want too.
Romeo : Eeh water bots grab her.
The water bots tried to catch her Sumerian but the water bots got zap by the moon beam.
But Romeo catch her Sumerian but the PJ masks free Luna girl Sumerian by using the cat roar.
Romeo : Uh you PJ pest I will get you instead.
Romeo tried to catch the PJ pest Sumerian but instead got tangled by it arms.
Catboy : We did it.
Romeo : Thought you could win but you don't know about the new update.
Romeo immediately get untangle and lots of duplicate copies of him come.
Luna girl : Uh oh *runs away from him and his duplicate*.
Luna girl : Hey pjmask could get some help now.
Catboy : We have to split up.
Owlette and Gekko : Agreed.
They all spilt up and wear their gear except catboy who was not willing but he couldn't let down his friends so he went too.
Then Catboy shoot cat roar but a water wave came instead, while Owlette uses super Owl wings instead of wind an cyclone came while gekko shoot water and Luna girl shoot moon beam.
All Romeo duplicate vanish into thin air or thin water. While Romeo was super annoyed and trapped the pjmask with sticky splat and tryes to get away with the pjmask and goes to flying factory.
Suddenly Luna girl whispered to herself and said Gekko. Then in the mid air Luna girl uses her Luna magnet to attract the PJ pest and put them in the ground. But suddenly Mothsuki knock Luna and the Ninjalinos splat her and take her to the flying factory.
While the pjmask were surprised to see Luna too sacrifice for them and imediately gekko use his Super gekko tail to free himself and uses his super gekko muscles to free the others.
Then they all see Luna girl's board and magnet fall down from the sky but PJ Robot catch it.
Gekko : Now what do we do.
Owlette : It is time for PJ vehicle to join and transform into PJ derarle space ship.
All of the pjmask goes to their vehicles and transform.
The PJ derarle space ship and goes towards the flying factory.
Catboy : Okay here is the plan Owlette and I will distracted the fly bots while PJ Robot and Gekko will go at the flying factory. And PJ Robot you will go to Romeo's computer room and try to shut down the fly bots while gekko you will try to free Night Ninja and Luna girl.
Gekko : Ok let's go pjmask.
To Catboy and Owlette.
They started to distracted Romeo by using the owl feathers and cat roar.
And all the fly bots came to attack.
To Gekko.
He went to the prison by using his super
camoflage and lots of fly bots were already in the ground and also Night Ninja and Luna girl were free but also they were singing a song while Knocking the fly bots but Gekko couldn't hear anything.
Luna girl : Hey why are you after us only.
Tell me why do you want us only.
It is not that we are too powerful or weak.
Tell me why do you want us.
Tell me why.
Tell why do you want to take a innocent moon girl and a Ninja boy.
Why do you want us what did we do.
Night Ninja : Tell me the truth
Why do you want us
It is not that we did something
Just tell me why
I want to know
Why are you interested at us only.
Then suddenly Luna magnet and Night Ninja's splat combined and suddenly a wave of moon beam came.
Gekko managed to dodged barely but all the fly bots got knocked out.
But then suddenly Romeo came and used his power taker machine and tried to take the villans power but Gekko deactivated his camoflage and used super gekko shild to reflect the zap at Romeo but Romeo dodged but got knocked by his own robots.