Part 5

The First year students walk into the Great Hall and are all amazed. Then they look up and Hermione says" it's bewitched to look like the sky I read it in hogwarts a history". Then the sorting hat sang it's song and mcgonagall says "Abbot Hannah" "hufflepuff". After a while "Malfoy Draco", "slytherin". "Malfoy Hadrian" ,"hmm you would do good in slytherin hm very good" said the sorting hat. "Then put me in Slytherin" said Hadrian impatiently. "Alright slytherin" said the sorting hat. Hadrian walks over to the slytherin table and sits down by Draco. "Potter Charlie" said mcgonagall. Right before his head touched the hat "gryffindor" then he walks smuggly to gryffindor table the weasley twins shout"we got potter". Then after Blaise got sorted dumbledore made his speech 'sorceress stone' at the end Draco almost died of laghter "third floor corridor die of a painful death that's funny" said Draco. "Yeah what am I gonna die of getting eaten alive or something" said Hadrian. After dinner they go to slytherin common room and the speech was made about them being independent and not associating with any other house. After that they pick their rooms and go to bed. Except Hadrian and Draco to right their letter's to give their parents. "Well we're both in slytherin" said Hadrian. "Of course we are it's the best house and we deserve the best" stated Draco. "Yeah goodnight" said Hadrian. "Goodnight" said Draco. Then they go to bed.