Part 11

Draco and Hadrian get off the train and greet their parents then say goodbye to their friends and go home. "I need to tell you both something and it will not leave this house understand" they nod their agreement "great so the Dark Lady has got her body back" said Lucius. Hadrian and Draco looked shocked. "Yes now if this leaves the house you will be punished by the Dark Lady" stated Lucius. "Yes father" Draco and Hadrian say at the same time. "Ok you can go now" said Lucius and they go upstairs and leaves and he goes to the Dark Lady's return point. He sees her and says "Hello" she looks at him and says "welcome back but I told you all to not come back till I told you" the Dark Lady said. "There was something I forgot to tell you I have one of the Potter twins" said Lucius. "Well done Lucius how and when" asked the Dark Lady. "We got him the day you were vanquished and Peter got off the door steps of this muggle family after Albus left him" said Lucius. "Oh so which one is it and what are his eye color those two are things I remember" said The Dark Lady. "His name is Hadrian and his eyes are green like the killing curse" said Lucius. "That's him" said The Dark Lady Voldemort.