💛Bakutodo❤️ (Pastal Todoroki)

Katsuki's pov:

There was a new student in the hight school a few months ago and not that I care much nor cared much but for some reasons, he was kind of...emm...'FUCK IT I CANT SAY IT-'

"Katsuki? Are you alright?" The sudden voice mad eme snap out of my thoughts. I turned my head and see the one and only two toned pastel boy who had his head titled to the side really cutely- 'WHAT AM I SAYING?' I clicked my tongue, looking the other way, not wanting make any eyes contact with the other other wise I wouldn't be able to make a proper sentence...

"What does it have to do with you pastel boy?" What am I saying? Can I NOT be harsh for once? Especially towards my cru-this boy? The other slightly rub his neck as I looked at him from the corner of my eye, seeing the faint blush on his cheeks which only made me to want to take him out and tell him the truth. 'YES YES I FUCKING ADMIT I HAVE FEELINGS FOR THE PASTEL BOY HAPPY?' 

"I-i was just asking. You looked a little...having trouble with your thoughts I guess." I raised a brow when I heard what the other said which also made me to let out a chuckle. I slowly stood up, not minding if there was anyone in the class or not as I placed my hand on his waist, pulling him closer as I lean on his ear and whispered.

"You were worried weren't you~? You see, there is this one person who had been on my mind for a while and I can't stop thinking about them." He immediately placed his hands over his face, covering his face with his hands but I still could see the blush on his cheeks which is indeed cute. "Wanna know who that person is pastel boy~?" I didn't even need him to answer because I could clearly see that he wouldn't be able to say a thing when I pulled him closer, rasing my hand a little higher and rubbed his back gently.

"K-Katsuki. Mm...t-they are watching. C-can we-" before he say a word, I placed my index finger on his lips and takes his hand of his face, holding one with my hand as I gave the ones who were in the class a death glare as I took the pastel boy out the class, still holding his hand.

"Let's got to a café, there is something I need to tell you too as well." I said, giving him a small smile which made him to blush again. 

Shoto's pov:

Katsuki Bakugo has been my crush ever since I have come to this high and since then, my crush only grew more and now, he is taking my to a café while holding my hand! Is this a dream? I couldn't stop but to blush even more. It didn't take much time till we were at the cafe which was near the cafe. He looked at me before opening the door for me as he was till holding my hand as I slowly walked in with him following along. He took us towards a table near the window. He let go of my hand and pulled the chair for me, I smiled and sat down with him sitting in front of me. He looked at me which made me blush so I looked at him as well, pushing my hair behind my ear as he lean his hand, placing it on my hand and rubbed his thumb over it.

"Pastel boy, you are blushing red~" the way he talks, makes my heart to beat even fatter than it already is. I looked the other way a little as I felt him running patterns on my hand. "Shoto, tell me; do you have any feelings for me?" The question made me surprised a little. I looked at the other which only made me blush more. He titled his head, waiting for a reply as he kept on rubbing my hand.

"Mmmm...i-i, i-i d-do...w-what about y-you? I-i mean-" I was cut off when I felt him pull me close form my hand, realizing how close our faces were so close. I could see the other who had his red eyes. He placed his hand on my cheek and pulled me a little closer when our lips toughed slightly, making me blush even redder than I already was. He smirked a little before he placed his hand on my head and pulled me closer, making the kiss a little deeper. I couldn't do much but to close my eyes and lean against the kiss. Before I could even think about something else, he pulled away, placing his hand on my thigh, rubbing it gently.

"Does that give you the answer pastel boy~?" He rubbed my thigh a little bit more, making me bite my bottom lip while nodding. For some reasons, I want his hand to touch me more but we are in here, public. "Shoto, how about we go to my home? We can spend more time there~" he said while moving his hand higher a little, still rubbing but a little rougher which only made me to blush red but managed to gave the other a small nod. He chuckled and pulled his hand away, standing up as he grabbed onto my hand and took us out the cafe. He pulled me closer to him while walking our way when he wrapped his arm around my waist. In the whole time that we were on the way, I couldn't stop but to blush even more and I was so distracted by my thoughts and didn't noticed we had arrived at his house. He slowly opened the door and took me in before he closed the door behind, pulling my hand behind as his other hand went under my shirt, running his hand on my bare chest which made me let out a small moan. He let out a chuckle as he leaned against my ear, nibbling on it before he pressed his leg between my legs, pushing me against the wall as he smashed his lips on mine, making me to wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer in the kiss when I felt his hand pinching one of my nipples, making me moan in the kiss. With his other hand, he took off my pants and boxers before he took me from my thigh which I wrapped my legs around his waist, rubbing our bodies together as I felt his hand moving down my waist, gripping down on my ass cheeks which made me moan even more. He pulled away from the kiss, looking at my eyes which I could tell lust was filled in them. He licked his lips seductively as he licked his fingers a little before shoving three fingers in my mouth. "Suck cutie~ I don't want to rip you~" I nodded without hesitation, running my tongue around his fingers, making sure to get it wet enough before he pulled them out. I looked at him as he did the same before he hold onto me against wall as he pressed two fingers in my hole, making me arch my back. He chuckled as he leaned on my ear, biting on it slightly as he pushed his fingers deeper before spreading them a little which only caused me to even moan even more, moving my hips on his fingers a little.

"Mmm~ aaahh Katsuki~ it's not enough~" I said with a drool running down my mouth as I felt his fingers thrusting in a little bit rougher while he licked my ears as I felt him opening up his zipper. He took his fingers out a little, holding my hole open as he pushed the tip of his member in my hole, making me to let out a moan and bite my lip. It's just the tip but it's big~

"Mmm it's gonna be okay soon Shoto~ you'll enjoy it~" he said in that deep voice of his as he pushed the tip deeper in, making me to cry out in pain a little but when he slowly pushed the rest, I could feel my insides tighneded around his member. He let out a growl as he placed his hands on my hips, holding me there before he slowly starts thrusting in, making me moan with each thrust while I placed my hands on his shoulders, bouncing on his member after a little time. He looked up at me, pulling me in a kiss which I soon kissed back, running my hand through his hair as he starts thrusting even faster when he hit a certain place in me which made me to moan in the kiss with my dick twitched.

"Ahhh Katsuki~ right there right there~ mmmm moreee aaahh~" I moaned between kisses as he growled when he starts going faster right in the spot which made me cum right after. He licked my lips as his thrusts got faster and deeper, abusing that spot before he felt his warm cum in me, making me arch my back and fell against his chest, panting heavily. He chuckled as he rub his hands on my sides and kissed my head.

"Love you little pastel boy~" he kissed my head again as I giggled, looking up at him.

"Love you too Katsuki~"

(Requested by @toastedramen0315  hope you like it uwu)