💚Dekutodo❤️

Deku's pov:

Today was just a boring day, so tiring as well. There has been so many works and patience I had to help. You see, I'm a doctor in Musutafu's hospital. It's been almost two years I'm in this job and I have liked it so far. Right now my last patient walked out which I leaned my back against my chair, with my elbows on the armchair. I looked at the clock, realizing it's a little late so I should go home. My boyfriend must be waiting for me impatiently. The thought of my little boyfriend made me blush and impatient as well. I stood up form my chair, picking up my phone and car keys before staking off my uniform, hanging on the cloth hanger. I gets out my office as I waved at my coworkers before heading out the hospital. I took out my phone and dialled Shoto, my little boyfriend. It didn't take long till he answered.

"Hello Shoto~ I'm coming home okay? I'll be there soon. Have you missed me~?"

-Hey Izuku~ oh finally! I've been waiting for long. I can't wait to see you~ I have a surprise for you as well so you better be home soon~

"Oh now that you say that, I can't wait to be home little boy~ see you soon~" I hung up as I made my way to my car, opening the door and threw my phone on the passenger seat, getting behind the wheels as I start driving. Hmm I wonder what kind of surprise he have this time. He always surprise me with new things and I never can't expect his next move, so cute of him. 

After who knows how long of driving, I finally arrived at my house, parking my car as I get out, locking it as I made my way towards the door but before I knock, I pushed my hair behind and fixed my suit a little along with my tie. As I was ready enough, I knocked on the door and waited for him to open the door. I heard his footsteps and soon the door swing open, revealing my little boyfriend, wearing a really sexy nurse dress which only made me blush red. His slender legs were so cute with his small wait visible due to the whiteness of the dress. Without hesitation, I gets in and wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him close, seeing the cute face of him which was blushing red.

Shoto's pov:

My heart is beating so fast when I saw how close Izuku is, making my blush to even grow more. This was not just one of my surprise, I have more for him~

"I-izuku~ I've been lonely lately so I went and prepared something for you~" He licked his lips before his hand moved down to my ass cheeks, gropping them which made me to lean against his chest since he is a little taller than me but yet he is so handsome~

"Show me baby~ I can't wait to feel you more~" I blushed redder but nodded as I took his hand, blowing a kiss towards him as I took him towards our bedroom but before we get in, I turned towards him and placed his hands on his eyes.

"Just close your eyes for a little Izuku okay~?" He let out a sigh, knowing that he is impatient but nodded. I giggled slightly as I opened the door and gets in. I light up some red candles as I got on the bed, laying on my back with a pillow on my back. I slowly spread my legs a little, picking up a black vibrator that was next to me, putting the tip in my mouth as I lick around it. I could feel my cheeks getting redder as I took it out, looking Izuku who was standing there but still had his eyes closed. I carefully put the tip of the vibrator in my hole, making me to bite my bottom lip as I tried to push the rest-

"Oh my my~ that's a big surprise Shoto~" I heard the other which made me a little surprised. He had his eyes open as he walked in the room, untie his tie as he closed the door behind him. I blushed even more as I looked at him who got on the bed, taking off his top and leave his bare chest naked, with his sexy abs and hot body. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips as his hand grabbed onto the vibrator, pushing it a little deeper which made me moan. He let out a chuckle against my ear as his other hand moved around my waist as he turned on the vibrator, making me arch my back as I let out a long moan. "Don't even think about muffling these cute moans of you baby~ Daddy is going to take care of you tonight reaaaaal good~" that was enough for me to moan louder when he starts thrusting the vibrator deeper as it was vibrating even more, realizing he is raising the level as his hand opened the zipper of his pants, taking out his hard and big dick which made me to want that except of the toy. "Get me ready while I get you ready baby okay~?" He said in his seductive voice which I nodded, wrapping my hand around his hard dick and starts bumping it a little with my slender fingers as he pushed the toy deeper in me which was abusing my prostate, making me to moan and arch my back as he lean on my chest, licking around my nipples on the fabric as he starts thrusting the vibrator in me which only made my hand loose so couldn't really bump his dick properly. 

"Aaah~ D-daddy it's hitting that spot~ aaaaah~ mmmm plaase don't tease mee~" I looked at him who was sucking on my nipples while I was trying to bump his dick a little but couldn't due to the vibration that was abusing my prostate. He stopped sucking on my nipples, pushing the vibrator deeper which made me let out a long moan as I came on our chests as my body felt limp on the bed. He  looked down at me as he picked my legs, putting them over his shoulder as I felt the tip of his dick against my hole which made me bite my bottom lip since the vibrator was still on and abusing my prostate a little less at this position. "Dadddy~ do me now pleaaase~ I want your dick pleaseee~" I moaned out while looking at him with lustful eyes, moving my hips a little so I could get his dick in me.

"Aww that's a good boy~ Daddy will do you so well that you need to stay in bed for a week~" With that, he pushed two off his fingers in my hole, spreading it a little before he slammed his whole length into me, making me wrap my arms around his neck, clutching his back as he starts thrusting rough, making my eyes to roll back while bucking my hips on his dick which was making the vibrator to go deeper in, making drool run down my chin as he leaned down, licking of the drool. "Mmm damn baby boy you are so tight For Daddy~" he starts thrusting faster while holding onto my legs, holding them there which made me to arch my back, feeling the vibrator was hitting deeper than it already was along with his dick as I felt his dick twitched inside me.

"Aaaah daddy daddddyyy~ it's sooooo much~ eaaah~ it's deeeeep eaah~ mmmm~" I moaned which was only making me blush red, moving my hips on his dick and vibrator which made him smirk and goes even faster which only made him to go deeper. This was too much for me which made me cum immediately and made my body tremble in pleasure. He growled and slapped my ass, making me moan louder as he did it again and again before he goes even faster than he already was, making me to arch my back with my eyes rolled back before he slammed hard, cumming deeply into my hole which caused me to scream out in pleasure, digging my nails in his shoulders. We both starts panting heavily, looking at each other with lustful eyes. He kept himself inside as he let go of my legs before he leaned down on my ear. 

"Love you my little boy~ Daddy loves you so much~" he kissed my cheek which made me smile and let out a giggle as I returned the kiss on his cheek. He smiled as well before he pulled out but I still could feel the vibrator. "That will stay there till I say so~" I bite my bottom lip as be took the vibrator out a little but slammed it back inside, making it hit my prostate and since I was still sensitive, I had a dry orgasm, making me to clutch on the covers. "So cute~" he leaned down and kissed my cheeks before laying next to me, pulling me into a hug as his hand moved down to the vibrator, turning down the level a little which made me smile, letting out a yawn as he kissed my head.

"I love you too Daddy~" with that, I fell asleep. 

(Requested by @one_doller_pikachu uwu hope you like it (=^・ェ・^=) )