4- Shh It'll Be Over Soon , Baby

I'm not saying anything but☝; topping and bottoming😀😀

**

"Harry seriously, what the fuck are you doing?" Niall grabbed him by the arm before he could start up the stairs.

The CEO turned to Niall with a lazy smile on his face. "Going to get situated for the night, what does it look like?" He answered.

Niall opened his mouth in amusement, he was supposed to be angry but he was more amused than anything.

He closed his mouth again when nothing came out.

"Soooo," Harry drawled out. "Where am I gonna sleep?"

"Mmm how 'bout you fuck the hell off and go back home then I'll see you tomorrow at the airport?" Niall raised an eyebrow with his head tilted to the side and placed his right hand on his hip, looking like a complete diva.

Harry chuckled and rubbed his nose with his forefinger. "Has anyone told you that you look hot when you are being sassy?" He asked instead, making the smaller brunette roll his eyes at him.

"I'm taken." Niall sing songed and now it was Harry's turn to roll his eyes.

"Yeah kinda hard to forget when you remind me of it everyday." He said with a smirk. "Anyway, I'm never letting you cheat on your boyfriend no matter how beautiful I find you." Harry added.

"Who said anything about cheatin- wait you find me b-beautiful?" Niall's eyes widened a tad and he cursed himself for stuttering.

"Yes absolutely, I mean have you looked at yourself? Anyone who says otherwise is blind." Harry said casually.

Niall couldn't believe it was so easy for his boss to talk about attraction and such. He for one couldn't tell someone how appealing he found them so casually, especially when they are with other people.

"So where is the guest room?" Harry brought Niall out of his thoughts.

Niall blinked twice before he sighed with an eye roll, knowing that he would not get rid of Harry. Plus he could use some company.

"Follow me." He said and started going up, only stopping when he was infront of the guest bedroom. "There, you can make yourself comfortable. If you need anything feel free to not call me." He opened it and walked inside.

"Thanks Niall, you are such an amazing host." Harry answered sarcastically as he walked into the room.

Niall glared at him and huffed before storming out of the room and descending the stairs back to the living room.

"Call me when dinner is ready!" He heard Harry yell and loud laughter followed after.

*

"Such a brat. Making me cook him food." Niall grumbled as he dished out the chicken casserole and vegetables he'd just finished making. "He's lucky I'm hungry too."

Niall finished placing everything on the table and he turned around so he could go up and get Harry down for dinner. He knew that the man was a workaholic and was probably working.

But he bumped into something or someone. He slightly looked up and saw Harry's eyes looking down at him.

For a moment he was caught in the uniqueness of them eyes. They were a kind of green that resembled a rain forest but had little specks of yellow.

Niall found his eyes trailing from his boss' beautiful eyes to his lips and he gulped.

"That was so cute, you talking to yourself like that." Harry said, his voice hoarse and Niall felt warmth in the pit of his stomach.