Beginning

So hey! This is my story. Hope you like it? So where do we begin.. Hmmm let's go back in time! Haha. My name is Mark by the way! :) So this wonderful roller coaster of emotions start when I was invited to the group known as YFC ( Youth For Christ) when I got in it was pretty fun I had alot of friends and yeah. But then there came camps so I had to invite new people to join our little community. I invited this girl named Anna :) and wow how good did turn out? And this is where our story actually begins ;) So when our camp started I really wanted to get close to her. But her boyfriend was there so I could barely come close to her because they were always sticking together. But by the days we had more activities and there was a time where her boyfriend wasn't there so I actually got a chance to get close to her. It was pretty good I might say! We talked alot and had fun times. But there came a dark time for her :( she wanted to break up with her boyfriend because he was treating her like garbage. I just tryed to make them work but I couldn't really stop what she wanted to do. So I just supported her in this break up thing. So yeah her ex really went berserk over everything. Even us her friends were getting caught in the cross fire. But I just kept on supporting her and tryed to make her smile even though she was crying. Then came another camp and we had to handle stuff. So when that camp arrived we were all pretty ready and happy because it's been a long time since we've seen each other. For awhile the camp was pretty fun and tiring but in the next day something just bugged me so much that I wanted to punch something. Her ex was there and he kept on making Anna feel like garbage. So when the camp was almost over I just kept on staying with her no matter what. I was so mad that day because of him. I just forgot about him and made Anna comfortable no matter what happened. And at the end of the day she just kept smiling no matter how much it hurted. I just kept on smiling for her just to keep her happy. At the end of the day we all left and we had our goodbyes and I just watched her drive with our Uncle and we had one last look when she looked out the window. :) This was just the beginning. :)