Feelings.

Hey! Another part of the story? Yeah!

So it was another day. We were gonna go to our community's Christmas Party. I went with my parents in our car. I was bumbed about it because I was suppose to go with our Youth in a bus but EH! more family time I guess?

When I got to the church I saw two of my youth friends so I went directly up to them. We walked around the church alot. Then we just sat down an played some music because my friend brought his bluetooth speaker and we just listened to some toons.

After 1 hour or 30 mins I think we saw our other friends who rode in the bus. We all got our brofist and hugs. But the girl I was looking for wasn't there. Because she went with our coordinator. So I had to wait along time again just to see her. But when she finally came I couldn't just hug her as tight as I could because there were other people and our coordinators were there sooo it was pretty awkward. We just did a high five! Yeah! Haha. But as the day went on I just kept following her. I don't know why I kept following her. It just felt like the urge to keep her protected and safe. But when we finally had our alone time we hugged so much and just had our alone time. At one point we held hands for a long time. Yeah pretty weird right?! But yeah we did. They were ginna perform a song to represent YFC and I just supported her. We were so close that time. But she had to leave first because she was going we our coordinators. So I said " Now or never! YOLO" so in front of everybody I hugged her as tight as I could. And everybody looked but I didn't care. It felt like time paused for a while just to take capture that moment.

But then she left and went with our coordinator. But before they left out coordinator whispered something to me she said "we need to talk" I was surprised but it was fine with me.

When they left I had the sudden urge to go with them. But I couldn't. I felt so sad when she left. It feels really weird because I didn't know what was happening to me. Then I just realized that I felt like I had feelings for her. Then all of the other youth went up to me and said did we have something or? And I said " Nah! We don't have anything." But then I pulled one of my friends named Laica and told her that I felt like I had feelings for Anna. Then she went all crazy and said it was cute and stuff. Then Laica told me that before Anna went with our coordinator they took a picture of us together using a polaroid without us knowing. It was pretty cool and fun. Hahaha.

When I left I went with my parents again. Then we went to some other party for my dad's office. When I got there me and Anna talked on the phone and it felt so good. :) Bur then our coordinator sent a message to me that me and Anna couldn't do that again because of whag other people may think. I got mad but it was fine. I knw our coordinators were right so I just said "Sorry won't happen again".

At the end of that day I was so happy. And couldn't sleep so I just talked to her some more. Until we both fell asleep.

So yeah! ;)