Problems.

So heyyy again! Shall we continue? Let's go haha! So we were at that looking out the window thing right? Well after that our story continued of being close friends. Me and Anna just got closer and closer because we always talked and always shared our experiences. But most of all I kept talking to her because I wantes to help her move on. Basically that's me! I want to see people happy. But makimg her happy was hars because some problems seemed to always follow us. Her ex was one of them. It felt like he kept on following us where we go. Her ex got jealous of everybody actually. He kept on disturbing all of Anna's friend where it went to the point that Anna had to go back to there relationship. But it didn't work out because Anna's feeling for him faded away. One of the reasons why Anna just went back to that relationship is because she didn't wanna see me get hurt. Yeah. Her ex planned on getting me hurt but she stepped in and kind of shielded me? It was fine if she didn't. I could give and take a punch. But I wanted to see her happy so I just kept on supporting her decisions. So we actually has to keep our friendship a secret because of that. But I told you at some point her feelings faded already so that relationship get together didn't work so we went back to our normal lives. And we lived happy for a while. Yeah so those are one of our problems that still keep on chasing us today. He still poses as a big threat to our friendship but we just forgot about it and didn't care.