Chapter 1

I think of the TSC cast as themselves-ex: Louis Hunter as Nick Armstrong, Britt Robertson as Cassie Blake, etc-but here are the people I chose for the other 7 circle members-with and without Suzan/Scarlett-from the books in case anyone was wondering.

Note: I know some of them may have different appearances in the books compared to real life, so I'm sorry about that.

Devon Graye-Marco in "Avalon High"-as The Henderson Twins.

Cait Fairbanks-Ursula from Kc Undercover, Tessa on Young & the Restless-as Deborah Armstrong

Jessica Parker Kennedy as Melanie Glaser/Laurel Quincey

Joey Pollari-Miles from "Avalon High"-as Sean Dulaney.

Molly Quinn-Jennifer, Will's former and Lance's current girlfriend in "Avalon high"-as Suzan Whittier/Scarlett Forsythe.

The day before Halloween, she walked up to Nick's garage again. The skeleton car looked just the same. It's entire engine was out, resting on a sort of bottomless table made of pipes, while Nick was underneath.

Cassie knew better than to ask him what he was doing this time as she saw him notice her and looked up before he got out from underneath the table and stood. His hair was spiky with sweat and he wiped his forehead with the back of a greasy hand as he continued looking at her, not knowing what to say. Cassie didn't give herself time to think as she focused on his t shirt with an oil stain. She asked, "Are you going to the Halloween Dance Tomorrow?"

Cassie stared at him and he returned it since it felt like a long time before he replied with a no. Everything came crashing down and Cassie, feeling it, wasn't able to look at him. A/N; This is where I pick up.

"I should be going then." She was embarrassed since he basically turned her down and walked away.

"Wait!" Nick shouted as he went after her. "If I knew that was how you would have reacted, I would have put it better." He replied, feeling bad since she's the only girl who has caught his attention.

"I don't care how you put it. Goodbye." She replied, not wanting to be humiliated and embarrassed again as she almost made it to the end of the driveway before she could run.

"This is about Conant, isn't it? Look, you should know he is never going to look your way since he is way too committed to Diana and wouldn't look at anyone else. If he did then he would be an asshole and I highly doubt he would want to ruin his perfect goodie goody reputation. You can stop trying to make him jealous by asking me, because it won't work." Nick replied. She flinched.

"This has nothing to do with Adam because I would never do that to my best friend." She walked away.

"I'm sorry." He replied following her again. "I'm just trying to look out for you, so when should I pick you up?" She turned to him and stopped walking.

"For what?" She asked.

"The Halloween dance of course." He smirked, turning on the charm.

"Give me one reason I should go with you." She rolled her eyes.

"Because you asked me." He still had that smug smirk on his face. She opened the door to her house and walked in, heading to the stairs. A/N; I'm just going to pretend that Cassie's house is the same on from the show. It was easy since no one was home. The house was quiet, almost deserted. Nick took all this in with a smile he only used when Cassie was involved, but hid it as he went up the stairs after a moment's hesitation. He went to her room where he found her lying face down in her bed. He took a moment to observe her before he pounced gracefully on the bed before he turned her over and kissed her.

Cassie's shock was sudden and her body went on instinct before her mind could process it or take control. She kissed him back and pressed her body into his as she deepened the kiss and curling her hands into his hair. Nick had his hands on her waist and wasn't willing to let go anytime soon. Neither of them knew how long it lasted, but they didn't care. Cassie went downstairs and led Nick to the door. Just before it closed, he pushed it open again before he kissed her and pulled away. His lips where barely touching hers. "What time should I pick you up?"

She remembered why they had been fighting and rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not going to get rid of you, am I?" He shook his head and pulled her closer to him, smirking. "Nope."

"6 then." She grinned, closing the door behind him.

Nick smiled and shook his head before he went home, smiling like an idiot, hoping to have her as his girlfriend one day, but it just wasn't going to be today.