Secret diary

"Richie, give it back!" Eddie yelled once again, jumping up and down on the spot as the taller dark haired boy held the dairy up above his head. Richie was over at his place while his mom had gone out shopping. Richie was only ever allowed round when Sonia was out now, and even then he had to sneak in. They were up in eddies small but cozy room. It had all started fine, Richie helping eddie with his maths homework. That was until the cocky teen had spotted the small journal poking out of eddies drawer. Now he was trying his very best to snatch it from the taller boys hands.

"Aw come on Ed's.." Richie smirked and pushed his ring clad hand against eddies face. "What could you possibly be hiding in here that's so serious?" He laughed softly.

"Just give it back you fuck face!!" Eddie whined, trying to grab the diary once again to no avail. He knew what he was hiding in there and his face was already beginning to burn up into a pink tint, embarrassment filling whole body as Richie opened up the small book. His eyes skimmed across the pages eagerly, wanting to find something he could mock eddie for forever.

Eddie could feel his whole body becoming tense, the silence inside of the room becoming so loud to him. He felt like prey hiding from a predator. He couldn't move, complete frozen. He felt guilty for what was written on those pages. Richie would hate him, he was sure of it.

Richie however had found something interesting as he flicked through the slightly wearing pages of his best friends secret diary. His dark eyes ran across each word and he hit his lip a little as he read out eddies dirty fantasy.

Richie wouldn't lie, he had many fantasies about his petite friend too. Whenever he'd lay in bed at night, he'd always find his mind drifting to places it shouldn't be going. Even when he sees eddie run around in those tiny shorts while hanging out with the rest of the club, he always has to hold back from giving himself a raging boner.

He closed the book and tossed it across the room, letting it land against eddies dresser. He tried desperately to stop the smirk tugging on his lips as he points to eddie and coaxes him over with his finger. Eddies face was flushed completely red. He was still utterly embarrassed and didn't know what to do. He couldn't move.

Richie growled slightly when he was ignored and gripped eddies hip with his left hand, pulling him closer. "Now I know all about your little fantasies..." he whispered into his ear "why don't we try out some?" He smirked, his heart pounding in anticipation and his pants already feeling tight.

Eddie gulped a little and slowly nodded, the arousal of Richies voice already getting to him. The hard on was completely evident in his red shorts. "That's what I thought..." Richies hand slowly came up and grabbed a fistful of eddies soft brown hair, something that Richie could never get enough of touching.

Eddie gasped and looked up at him with wide lustful eyes as Richie pushed him to his knees. His pink face was no directly infront of his best friend and crushes crotch. He gulped slightly. His bulge was huge. Eddie had always fantasised that Richies cock would be big.

"Like it down there hm spaghetti?" Richies cocky voice chimed in, cutting Eddie away from his thoughts. That nickname. Eddie hated that nickname to no end and he had an insult ready to throw back right on the tip of his tongue, unable to talk as soon as Richie forcefully shoved his face down against his clothed bulge. His hips moved against his face in circular motions and all eddie could do was whimper against the rough fabric. "I'm enjoying it up here." Richie hummed and unclipped the button his jeans, letting the bottom move back for air.

Eddie looked up at Richie through half open eyes "p-please chee..." he whimpers "use me." Richie didn't need to hear a single other word as he ripped down both his jeans and boxers, revealing his hard cock to Eddie. He was big. Very big. Eddie wondered how he was gonna get it all down his small mouth. He bit his lip and admired him for a few seconds. Richies treasure trail of hair that lead down to his dick, the way it stood up at attention, the way the head leaked precum.

"Stroke." Richie ordered and pulled at eddies hair as he sat back against the edge of the bed, opening his legs so eddie could get in the middle on the floor.

Eddie instantly obeyed, pulling back richies foreskin before he began to stroke him. It felt amazing to both him and Richie. Richie let his head fall back, a small grunt coming out of him "fuck Ed's."

Eddie continued to work his hands against Richie, looking up at him to make sure he was doing the right thing. It wasn't long before his head was yanked back, making him yelp loudly. Richie gripped the tiny boys throat with his spare hand, gritting his teeth. "I'm gonna make you choke on my cock Ed's. Just like you wish." All eddie could do was whine, choking a little against richies hand as his thumb moved across his lips. Richie slowly took his cock into hand and swiped it across eddies bottom lip, pushing it up into his mouth. His head fell back once again, groaning quietly as he pushed eddies head down completely. "Good boy.." he whispered, his fist still deep in eddies brown locks. He wished he could take a photo of eddie like this and keep it forever.

Eddie choked as soon as he was pushed all the way down, feeling Richie hit the back of throat. He squeezed his eyes shut and rested his tiny hands against the bigger boys thighs, breathing through his nose as he began to swirl his tongue. Richie tasted salty, a little sweet, but mostly salty. He loved it. It was just right.

Richies hips started to buck up quickly, suddenly becoming rough out of nowhere and taking eddie by surprise. He gagged audibly and dribble began to drip down both his chin and Richies balls. He swirled his tongue around richies tip whenever he got the chance to.

"Fuck eds!" Richie moans and laughs softly "who knew you had mouth skills like that hm slut?! I bet you secretly have a dildo that you practice on!" Eddie moaned at richies words and continued to choke everytime Richie hits the back of his throat. Tears streamed down his cheeks and he looked like a complete mess but he loved it. He loved being used like this, especially by Richie. Richie had always wanted to do this to eddie, he just never had the courage to say anything. Assuming that eddie would just complain about the "germs" and how he's "not into guys".

"Fuck! Ed's I'm gonna c- I'm gonna- ahh fuck!!" Richie cries out and arches himself off the bed as he cums deep down eddies throat. Eddie swallows immediately, the salty taste running down his throat. He loved it.

Both of them breathed heavily, looking at each other. "Fuck Ed's.."

"You taste amazing, rich..." eddie smiled softly as Richie brought him up, connecting their lips together.

"Maybe you should write more fantasies."