Chapter 1- "Another day at the shop."

Chapter 1

♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

Clip

Clack

Clip

Clack

Clip

Clack

I was running at the light of speed. I had just've came from classes. I have to hurry, or Suga would be mad.

I shivered at the thought of an angry Suga.

I started to sprint, and grow more out of breath than earlier.

As, I was running,

Ba-da-doom-ba-doom

The sound of different sorts of items falling down along with, me.

"Ouch." A voice had said. My eyebrows scrunched. I opened my eyes to have noticed I was on the ground when the most beautiful person ever appeared in my life.

"A-Ack! I'm so so sorry! I'll pay for your drink." I continued saying sorry to the double-haired boy.

"It's fine I-" He finally opened his eye after rubbing some of the coffee out of it.

I helped pick himself up, bowing.

His eyes widened, "Huh? Do I have something on me?" I questioned.

"Fuck, I uhm- have to go." I tried to walk away but I pulled him back.

"Not without (A hall pass you don't weeks detention.) A new drink again."

I'd grabbed his cup looking at the logo.

"Ah, I work there. Look's like Salty dinoman made this order."

I dragged his arm pulling him to the café. "I- you can't just- Oh, never mind."

The bell of the shop had rung. "Heyo, guys!" I smiled.
"Why, are you late and why are you dragging someone here against their own will?"