Chapter 7

BARK BARK YOUR FAVOURITE AUTHOR IS HERE TO GIVE YOU SOME FLUFF BC I STRUGGLE MAKING ANGST BUT DONT WORRY ITLL HAPPEN SOON :   ) (My phone ended up dying and I had to delete all of the words again : ( )

"Hmm..." I woke up feeling the car come to a stop

"Good afternoon, Sho." Kenma whispered.

I lifted my head to see the cat café. I quickly jumped up and ran out of the car. I waited at the café door excitedly.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" Kenma said tiredly.

"C'MON, C'MON HURRY!" I yelled at the two-toned haired male.

Kenma finally got there and opened the door for me.

Quickly, catd came scramming at us wanting us to pet them. We placed  ourselves down at a table waiting for a waitor/waitress.
I moved my fimgers delicatly through the cat that was on ny lap fur.

Kenma looked up from his phone and gave me a soft smile. He moved his left hand to my left hand holding it. I quickly turned red.

"Hey, beautiful couples-" The waitor came up to us

"Ah, we're no-" I quickly said objecting him to be interuptted by Kenma.

"Hi, indeed we are."

"M'kay what would you like then?"

"I'll take the Strawberry Shortcake." I said.

" and I'll take thee your finest mochi." Kenma added.

"Any drinks?"

"Water." Kenma and I said at the same time

"JINX!" I said

"Oh, couple telepathy." The waitor quickly left giving someone in the back our order.