At night

His powers at the top and remember they in America so they will be using first names most of the time.
7Am at cafe Balance
No one POV
A girl is in line at the cafe. When she get there, it's looks like a criminal was as the cash register with many tattoos and piercings as well as a scar on his face.  The boy than asked what she want to order. After ordering she went to sit with her friend who come here all the time. "You know that boy looks don't match his personality at all." Her friend said. "The one with the tattoos?" She asked. Her friend just nod. "Look for yourself." She said pointing over there. They see a kid fall on floor and his knee started to bleed some and the kid started crying (he around 4 or 5). The teen they was talking about went over to the kid and took out a band-Aid and put it on his knee. "There you go kid,  be careful next time he said softly while giving him a big smile." This made the kid stop crying some. "Hey, I got a idea." The teen took something from behind his back, it was a chocolate donut. "Here, you can have it if you stop crying." The teen spoke. The little boy had a big smile on his face as he left with his mom while eating the donut. The teen see both girls looking at him so he wink at them, make both there faces go red. He than go back to the register and write something down before picking up some cups and food and went over to them. "Ok let's see a iced tea and carrot muffin for Pony Tsunotori?" That mine the friend said. "So the iced coffee and chocolate muffin is for Kazuhiro Haneyama, right?" "Yes." She said in Japanese by mistake. Pony was about to say something until something that shocked them both. Your welcome he said in Japanese as well. "You know Japanese?" Pony asked. It was my home until I was 9, than I moved over to America." "Well I need to get back to work, but before I go here something for both of you. He gave both of them a peace of paper than went back to work. Pony opened up the paper and both looked inside only to get serious at what was wrote down. 'Nice to meet both Pop-step and Horn-girl up close.' They began to leave while looking at him only for him to smile and say come again.
Izuku POV after work 7 pm
As I was going home I notices the girls form this morning was following me, so I went into a alleyway and went into the shadows. When they started to walk past I appeared behind them. "Is there a reason your stalking me home?" They both get scared at the voice that came from behind. Pony kicked back only for I to catch it. "Nice kick, but way to slow." "W-what, how you get behind us?" Pony asked. "I was next to the wall the hole time." "That's a lie, we would have saw you." Kazuho said. "This place has many shadows to hide in, but that isn't what you want to know, you want to know how I know your identities, right?" They both nod at this. Darkness started to go on his black jacket making it look like a cloak and making it impossible to see his face or body.

 Darkness started to go on his black jacket making it look like a cloak and making it impossible to see his face or body

This made both realize who he was. "Your Cloak." Pony asked still shocked at it. I laughed a little from there face. "Yep." Is all I say as I stop my quirk. "Well let's head over to my house and talk there." I said and began walking. I turn around and see they still there shocked at me. "Well you two cuties are coming." This made them blush at being called cute and ran to catch up with him.
No one POV
Once they reached his house they saw it was pretty normal, not that big , two floors, one master bedroom, three other bedrooms, plus a gym in the basement, and finally a play room with music games and other stuff.