Prologue

(Don't play the video please.)

platinum-wings201: ...uh hi, I'm platinum-wings201. To let you all, know that I do not own "Yu-Gi-Oh! 5 D's" and "Beauty and the Beast". Just a huge fan of them.

---: We both can see that.

---: No kidding.

platinum-wings201: Anyway, this crossover story might be a little silly that it has thought that it would be. But I have also thought that it would be cute.

---: Please don't tell me that Belle, Adam and the others are coming to live in New Domino City instead of us?

platinum-wings201: Don't worry Misty, they won't be moving here to New Domino. But I did borrow something from the Enchantress to be added to the story.

---: Enchantress?

platinum-wings201: You'll get there Carly... (Eyes Widened) Oh, crud.

Misty and Carly: What?

platinum-wings201: I hope that Earth to God within both worlds that the Signers and others won't come and get me for revenge. Like they did with the others. (Shake) This is my first job...and I...

Misty: Calm down, you may be young as the others are before you are foolish to make fun with our life's.

Carly: Yeah, and besides. You could be different than the others that are before you.

platinum-wings201: (Shrugs) I hope so.

Misty: Well here's the starting point.

platinum-wings201: Fingers cross.

platinum-wings201, Misty, and Carly: (giggles)

(Play the video.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

Once upon a time, there's peace between New Domino City and an island known as the Satellite. The people get along quite nicely, but to one does not like the peace between the city and the island. A man in dark clothing, held a scroll and chant an ancient spell to take the soul of innocent souls.

Within the streets of the city, a woman in a white dress and white hood with jewels decorated stands still quietly as everything has passed her by. But within the woman's eyes, worry enters her eyes. As she investigates her student's deck, they soon discover a nasty destruction is coming. But due to the second card that she has drawn, there's hope to save the people but only one of the cities. But they need a right chosen one to do so. Suddenly, the student has an idea and finally chose a man that brave enough to protect the people from the evil threat.

As the threat has been led to the island, the people that have lived on the island has already evacuated. But only the man in dark clothes and the chosen hero was left alone on the island. The chosen hero tries to slow the man in dark clothes down as the woman and her student works on something that he doesn't even about.

Within the shore, the woman and her student have cast a spell upon the island. Breaking the link and access to the island and trap the hero along with his enemy. And transform them into something that could never be described, along with a crumbling city of the island.

As the creatures still trapped and fought, they both half split territories so there could be peaceful instead of crossing over each other's paths. But to the hero who too transformed, he watches the city across the horizon of the ocean. Watching and praying over for his enemy or for he alone, to fell in love with another person before the final star fades from the sky, the spell shall be broken. If not, he and his enemy shall be excited and fossilized in the broken island for all time.

Time passes, the enemyhas fallen to hatred and despair, but to the hero has not lost any hope as hewaits patiently for a miracle comes to brighten his life. But also wondered,who is ever brave enough to come and fall in love...with a dragon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

platinum-wings201: (Moans and buries her face into her hands)

Misty: ...well, that was...unexpected.

Carly: No kidding. I was Misty's student, and why am I her student in the first place?

platinum-wings201: You only use cards to predict the future.

Carly: ...oh yeah.

platinum-wings201: (Sighs) I know, I know. It's stupid...I'm not cut out for this.

Misty: Hey, hey. You're just a beginner, and this is your first starting point. You'll get better at this...

[Phone Rings]

Carly: (Picks up her phone) Hello. ... Jack, hi. Why are you...? (Silence and Jumps after two seconds later) What?

Misty: What is it, Carly?

Carly: (Cupping the phone) It's Jack Atlas on the phone, and he is wondering if we have seen his friend named Yusei Fudo lately.

Misty: No, I don't think so... (A spark in her head as she turns to platinum-wings201) platinum-wings201 did something happens to Yusei...?

platinum-wings201: (Panics) I got to go.

Misty: platinum-wings201, my question...

platinum-wings201: I know your question is Misty, but I will answer you after I hide from Jack and his friends. See ya. (Left the area)

Misty: Hey!

Carly: (Shrugs as she hangs up the phone) Gossips.

Misty: No kidding.

Carly: We'll get back to you, next time to this story.