Prolouge

Years ago...

School - Recess

"Daisyyyy!"

"Oh? What is it Hailey?"

"Don't tell me you forgot it was your own birthday!"

Daisy then looks over to see Hailey holding a present in her hands.

"I can assume that present is for me? Hailey! You know you didn't have too!"

Deep down though, Daisy was very happy and grateful, and soon enough there was a big smile on her face as she opened the present.

She opens the top of the present only to find a way smaller package inside. Confused, Daisy took the smaller box inside the present. Hailey bitting her lip in anticipation, stayed quiet.

Then Daisy opened the small box and inside were two necklaces. They were magnetic and one necklace said "Best" the other saying "Friends".

"Awww bestie you know you didn't have to do that!" Daisy then goes to hug Hailey and they embrace for a moment.

"Of course I had to- your my friend! Not to mention it was your birthday too-"

Hailey then takes one of the necklaces and puts it on Daisy, Daisy does the same too.

"Ha, see? Now we'll be best friends forever!"

Then something hit Daisy.

Forever...

"Heh, yeah!..."

A couple days later - Afternoon

Hailey's mom drives to Daisy's house. Zander has a pouty face while Hailey smiles with excitement.

"How come these past few days Hailey gets to hang out with her friend, but not me!?"

"Well... It's obviously because you're more annoying and stupid and your friend is annoying and disgusting too!" Hailey then sticks out her tongue.

Zander got triggered. "LUKE IS NOT DISGUSTING- YOUR DISGUSTING!"

Zander and Hailey quickly got in a stupid heated argument.

Their mom turns her head back.

"Stop arguing kids! No, that is not the reason why she's been visiting her often... It's for... unfortunate reasons."

Hailey didn't understand what her mom meant when she said that. Afterwards they stayed quiet for the rest of the trip.

---

When the car got to a stop when it reached the driveway, Hailey jumped out of the car excitedly. Hailey then just noticed a truck outside of the house... They didn't own a truck.

Hailey dismisses that fact and just opens the unlocked door.

"Daissyyyyyy, im hereeee-"

Only to her surprise the house is nearly empty. Many boxes are scattered around the house.

"Daisy? Uh- why is the house empty?... *gasp* DID U GUYS GET ROBED?"

Daisy's mom is seen on the stairs. Startled by her arrival she rushes down.

"Ahh Hailey! There you are! Daisy is just in her room."

Hailey without hesitation goes up the stairs while saying "Okay thanks!"

Soon enough Zander and their mom get inside the house.

"Where's Hailey?" said Hailey/Zander's mom.

"Upstairs... Also tell her, no, we didn't get robed."

In Daisy's Room

"Hey Daisy, what's up?"

Daisy seems busy. She's looking through her drawers, putting stuff in boxes.

"So you seem busy..."

Daisy just nods her head without looking back at her.

"Hey, what's up? Like seriously did you get robed-"

Daisy looks up and says "You don't know?..."

"Don't know what?"

...

"Im moving"

"What?"

"I- I said I am moving."

"That was a rhetorical question."

A few hours later, it's dark outside now

(Hailey, Zander, their mother, Daisy, and her mom are eating their last dinner they'll ever have [at this one house])

Hailey was mad. She felt frustrated and betrayed almost. Why would Daisy not tell her that she was moving?

Both of their moms were talking with each other. Daisy looked sad and just looked the other way. Hailey just stared at her food with a perplexed expression.

Oh, and Zander was just watching cartoons on the TV since he finished eating earlier.

(Was that important to the plot? No, I just wanted to check up on Zander lol; BACK TO THE ACTUAL STORY NOW)

"Sweetheart..." Hailey's mom said. "You haven't eaten your food yet..."

Hailey just still kept quiet. At one point she just went to the car and stayed there until it was time for them to go.

An hour later

"Thank you for having us over *insert Daisy's mom name*."

"Your welcome... but I'm sorry about Hailey. Just this job opportunity was to good to pass up..."

Zander gets bored of waiting for his mom and ends up walking to the car. Hailey is still there playing on her mom's phone.

"Hay about Daisy... I'm sorry."

"Shutup"

"..."

---

When it's time for them to leave Hailey could sense Daisy waving her hand. Hailey just ignored her.

The next day when they came over, there was only a mere sale sign.