Take Me To Church

Chapter 2 ( Take Me To Church)

Take me to church

I'll worship like a dog

at the shrine of your lies

I'll tell you my sins

and you can sharpen your knife

Offer me that deathless death

Good god, let me give you my life

Take Me To Church- Hozier

We are still in this bloody pit hole of Mystic Falls . I'm ready to leave and Klaus knows that but something seems fishy around here .

I hope he hasn't cheated cause I'd kill him and the bitch . Oh lord Jesus it's gone be a fire. I have problems .

" Niklaus Mikaelson GET YOUR BLOODY ARSE DOWN HERE ." I yelled as I walked in the mansion.

I could always use my power to see what is up but i want to hear it from him .

" Yes love?" He said walking down the stairs with suitcases .

" Nevermind that." I said disregarding the question I was about to ask . "Why do you have suitcases?"

" Well love, it seems that we will be traveling to New Orleans again." He did he heart throbbing smile showing his dimples.

" Why?" I said while getting a bloodbag from the kitchen.

" Because Marcel thinks it's his city when it's rightfully the Mikaelsons ." He zoomed the bags out into the car. " We are leaving by nightfall to meet Elijah ."

" Whatever." I said walking to our room. I know it's something else because he would've been let me know.

I just hope it isn't nothing bloody stupid . I am already tired of everything and him.

When I looked at the clock it was already 11:00. So I decided to get dressed in some black leather pants, a black tank top, a black leather coat , and my black ankle boots.

I looked up to see Bekah and Klaus ready.

" Well let's get this show on a road people." I said quite loudly .

We were driving nonstop. Oh my goodness. I can't get out this damn car . I finally fell asleep onto Bekah's shoulder. Yes I was in the back because Klaus wasn't in my good books.

~6hours Later~

We finally arrived to New Orleans. Well isn't it good to be back here.

We washed up and got settled in. Klaus and Rebekah was downstairs while I was upstairs taking a "nap".

I heard someone enter the house but I just played asleep.

" Elijah what is it that you want brother ?" Bekah asked.

" I'm here to tell Niklaus that unfortunately he got some werewolf girl pregnant." He stated calmly .

I felt my anger boil quickly . I remained calm though and kept listening .

" Hayley can't be pregnant ." Klaus said.

" Well you are part wolf so you can create little fetuses." Bekah said. " I wonder how Sara is going to act."

" We will not speak a word of this or I will kill you both." He whispered screamed. Then I heard the front door slam shut.

I wonder how to react . Whether to face it or let it all come out. I'm just going to let it all come out when the time is right.

With that being said I took a 30 minute shower. I pick out my white tank top, beige blazer, my skinny jeans, and my brown wedges. I had to get cute. I wand curled my hair. Oh yeah it brown and blonde now. Then applied little make up. Once I finished up I put on some Victoria Secret perfume.

I don't know where I was headed but I needed to think. I grabbed my phone and keys. I drove to the nearest bar. It was Marcel's and his vampires bar.

Me and Marcel didn't get off to a great start but it's whatever.

I walked in and all eyes was on me instantly.

" Hello Marcel ." I spoke approaching the bar. I ordered a whiskey.

" Oh Sara what's a pretty girl doing here without her bodyguard." He smirked.

" I am able to do what I want, so therefor I do not need a bodyguard." I spat at him.

" I'm just saying." He held his hands up in surrender .

" Oh whatever." I mumbled.

I walked out the bar and into the house. Apparently I was there for hours because it's 12:58. Who gives a shit anyway.

" Where have you been?" Klaus demanded while Bekah backed him up.

" Out." I stated blankly.

" Don't out me Sara." He yelled. " Where were you?"

" I was at the bar having multiple drinks , wondering why would my boyfriend cheat on me!!" I yelled giving him and aneurism. " And then get her pregnant!" I sent him flying into the wall.

I was beyond pissed now.

" It was a mistake Saraphine." He apologized.

" Mistake my arse." I snapped walking upstairs.

I took a hot bath and just sat in the and cried. But I quickly wiped my tears because crying is a weakness.

" Take me to church ." I mumbled to myself.

I got dressed for bed and layer there thinking. Then I dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
How did you guys think of this chapter?
Read, Vote, and Comment.