A Klaus Love Story 2

Previously in A Klaus Love Story

Chapter Fourteen

I'm waking up

To ash and dust

I wipe my brow

And I sweat my rust

I breathe it in

To let it go

I'm waking up.

ImagineDragons- Radioactive

Recap :

The ride home was short because I couldn't help but think about beating that bitch arse. Bekah just dropped me off because she was going shopping and left me and Klaus to talk.

Once I made it upstairs I saw a drunken Klaus sitting on the bed . Oh boy this is just great .

" The bloody whore has arrived ." He smirked

End of Recap.

" The bloody whore has arrived." He smirked.

Who is he calling a whore . I'm about to teach him a lesson.

" First before you call me out of my name I did it because the girl witch friend made me mad so I wanted to get back at her ." I looked him in the eyes ." Secondly I only love you and third you did fail to tell me about the little whore Caroline right."

" I'm sorry for that Seraphine and she was the past and you're my future now ." He pinned me on the wall.

I gave him an aneurism . Then stopped after ten seconds. He threw me on the bed and ripped my clothes off. He started planting soft kisses on my body .

Then he thrusted himself inside me and I screamed his name. Bloody hell was he trying to prove . He started going faster and faster until reached my climax . We then fell asleep afterwards.

When I woken up and felt an arm around me. I instantly knew who it was . I love Klaus but his attitude has gotten way out of hand .

I went to shower and did my hygiene routine . When I finished I wrapped one towel around my body and one around my hair . I picked out some ripped black jeans, a light purple Hollister shirt, and a pair of light purple converses.

I then put my hair in a messy bun but made sure to show my purple ends. After that I walked out of the bathroom. I saw Klaus watching tv .

" Sorry about last night love ." He mumbled ." I just thought he was going to take my love away from me ."

" It's okay ." I mumbled and hugged him ." I'm going out to the grill. How about we show them how we are in a relationship ." I smiled at him.

" Let me just get changed ." He used vamp speed and came out in less than thirty seconds.

We rode in the black camaro . Once we arrived to the grill I knew there was going to be some tension.

I saw and felt the Scooby gang . So I told Klaus that I was going to go speak to them. I hurried and texted Bekah telling her Klaus and I plan. She instantly sent a wink.

When I arrived to their table I could see the look of hatred and the look of disgust . I mean how rude are these people going to get.

" Ello everyone ." I showed a big grin.

" What do you want now ." Elena sneered.

" Oh dear I want to know more about this Klaus person ." I shrugged then put my foot on the table and leaned back wanting to hear the story I've already heard ." We might make a bad ass team how Rebekah described him." I smirked.

" Well why don't you go fuck him like you do everything else." She rolled her eyes.

" Ha now that's not nice at all ." I glared at her ." Buuuut I'll let it slide because I can easily kill all of you in three seconds." I grinned ." So get to talking or people will start uuuhhh you know dying." I yelled the word dying.

She told me her whole story about Klaus which I've heard before . Wow she makes everyone die for her. What a lil bitch .

" I really want to meet this Klaus person." I smiled ." He seems nice because from the first day I met you I've wanted to kill you so umm yeah I want to met him ." I glared at Damon ." Call him up blue eyes." I giggled.

" I don't think he would want you ." Bonnie sneered.

" Because you look nothing like Caroline ." Damon sneered.

" You're a whore ." Elena sneered .

" And you're just a couple of months old vampire ." Stefan shrugged.

I have had it with these mother fucking people . Like do they really wan to test one of the most powerful witch . I'm even more powerful than the Bennett witches . For a little witch like Bonnie I could just kill her.

I was getting really mad and my eyes turned red . Until Rebekah showed up by my side and calmed me down .

" I don't think that's the way that you should talk to my bestfriend ." She glanced at them ." She could easily kill you all in three maybe two seconds . So I think you should get to apologizing or all hell will break loose ." She smiled ." Oh we don't have anymore time your boyfriend will be here shortly ."

I smiled hardly . You could see the wonder in their eyes on who my boyfriend are. Until they saw horror . Then I knew Klaus was here .

I turned around and kiss him . Wow I was missing him. You could see the look of horror on their face . What a petite group .

" Hello love ." Klaus smiled ." I heard the things you said about my love . Just don't let it happen again. "

" I'm sure I can handle it ." I showed fire in my palms and smirked at their shocked faces.

" I think we will be leaving ." Bekah said . Then glanced at them

I nodded . Then we got up and left. Wow I loved that little show.