Meeting her

I rushed out the door realizing I was late. I sprinted down at least two blocks before I made it. I look up at the building still amazed I got into Hope's Peak. I walk into the building, kinda nervous. It was that feeling when you forget everything... Where you are... Who you are... even... what you are... 

(btw this story is like the anime but Hajime is apart of the class instead of in the RC) 

Before I knew it, I forgot what my talent was. I tried to think but I got nothing. A few minutes past and still... nothing. I gave up and decided to head to class but before I left the lobby I decided to see how late I was. There was no one in the lobby besides me so I asummed everyone was in class. Look around for a clock for a minute until I realized I had a watch the whole time. I sighed and checked the time. I froze.

 "TWO HOURS UNTILL CLASS STARTS!?" I yelled. I sighed again.      [I might as well get breakfast... Im staving anyways...] I walked out the building and went out to the school's park area. I went towards the water fountain and sat at a bench.

I listen to the fountain's calm flow and the early birds singing. As I was about to fall asleep, I hear a fimilar sound. I turn around to see a girl sitting on the other side of the fountain. I get up and slowly walk up to her. "Is that Sonic The Hedgehog 2?" The girl looked up, suprised. 

I stared at her for a mommet. Her skin was pale but looked so soft... Her hair was short but beautiful... it was pale pink and had a Galaga spaceship hair clip. Her eyes were bright pink and had a lovely shimmer to them. She was wearing a cute dark forest green/navy  jacket with a cat hood underneath was a white buttoned up shirt with a perfectly tied pick ribbon. Not to be pervy but.... her.... chest was huge! (I- .....)

"Wow! You could really from the music? Most people oddly get the theme mixed up with Super Mario World......" She said still shocked. I felt my cheeks get harm. "Really? I think they have totally different themes." (as in music themes) I responded.                                                                          She stood up,

   "My apologies.... let me introduce myself. Im Chiaki Nanami, The ultimate Gamer."

"Well then, Im Hajime Hinata. I cant remember my ultimate at the moment... I guess its just first day jitters..."

I saw her blush a little bit and she gave me a warm smile. My face was most likely red but I gave her a smile back.

BING BONG DING DONG!

"Ah! I must get going... I think they serve breakfast and im staving" I said as my stomach agreed.   She giggled "I'll be there in a few... save me a spot!" I nodded and headed off to the cafe.

(already pasted 500 words not to mention this is my first story... how did I do?)