Meeting the werid kid

I enter the dinning room, staved. 'I cant believe I skipped Breakfast....' I said as my stomach growled. There wasnt many people in the dinning room, just a girl and this guy. The girl... she looked tough.... she had long, messy, brown hair and grey eyes. She was wearing a white buttoned up shirt with had her.... chest sticking out of them... and she had a red skirt on.. Next to her was this tall muscular man. He had black short hair with also dark grey eyes... he was wearing a chain almost like a necklace. He was also wearing a black jacket with a deep navy blue under it with black jeans.    

 The girl had already finshed at least 5 plates of food in the last 3 minutes ive been here. Suddenly, a short man walk out the kichen carrying more food. "Foods ready!" He said cheerfully. He had brown hair that was pushed to one side of his head and he was wearing a chef's outfit... he looked kinda young to be a offical chef but I guess thats our lunch man.....

The girl look over at me and said while stuffing her face in more food, "You two get a head start before I eat everything!" I looked at her confused. "two?" I said as I looked behind me, but there was no one. Suddenly, something warm and heavy grappled onto my leg... I looked down and it was... a boy! He had white hair that kinda looked like ice cream, he was wearing a green jacket with a white t-shirt under it and he just had on plain, normal,  jeans-

 "GAH! GET OFF OF ME, YOU CREEP!" I screamed while trying to get him off. "Oh im so sorry. I forgot... a scum like me doesnt deserve love from the hottest boy in school...." He said as he played with his hair. I blushed.. "Im not the hottest boy in this school." I said as I walked over to where the 'chef' put down all the plates and food. I grabbed two plates... one for me and one for Chiaki..... The white haired boy grabed a plate as well and forced me to sit next to him. It was a rather big cafe and he decided to choose the farthest table in the back where you could barely see the others. I sat down next to him and he suddenly jumped onto my lap. "Mister you ARE the hottest boy in this school and I understand that im just a useless scum but please sir...." His face was red and he was almost drooling. "...Can I be yours?"

 My face was numb and probably red as well. "Listen kid... I DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME!" I yelled. He was still sitting on my lap and now playing with my hair. "Oh yeah... Im Nagito Komadea... The ultimate Lucky student..." he said as stared into my eyes. His eye were so charming... the mix between the grey and green made it so.... perfect... 

"Nagito, if your trying to get a boyfriend.... i suggest you go find one else where. Hajime is taken.... by me."