Chapter 1 - The Diary of the Muggleborn Princess

It was the evening of August 30th, two days before the Hogwarts Express left. Harry , Ron , Hermione and Ginny were having their usual "Friday dinner", a tradition that was started by them where they would meet up every Friday with their children and have dinner either at Potter manor or at Ron and Mione's place. Today it was at the latter's place. The children were sitting upstairs in Hugo's room. Rose Granger-Weasley, was sitting in a corner reading a book. Albus Severus Potter, Harry's younger son (and not much to everyone's surprise Rose's best friend) was sitting in the other corner playing Wizard's chess with Hugo. Hugo who had inherited his father's talent in chess was winning as usual. Lily Luna Potter was lost in her own dreamy world. And the-always-smirking-and- trouble-causing James Sirius Potter was missing.
They all hear a crash and run on the stairs to the next floor to see what had crashed. The parents were so engrossed in their conversations that they didn't even hear the sound
"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER, what in Merlin's name are you up to?!" roared an angry Lily. She had certainly inherited her mother's anger.
"Calm down Lils, I was just here in Aunt Hermione's study when I stumbled upon a diary which was wayyy too high, so I climbed to get it and fell" replied James with a smirk.
"Ooohhh, a diary, show it" exclaimed an Hugo filled with curiosity.
"No Hugo, it might be dangerous, the diary might have something personal" Rose shouted .
"Chill Rosie, we aren't breaking any rules, let's just have a look at it. Aunt Mione won't kill us or something" laughed Albus
Not entirely convinced, Rose sighed "Okay fine"
They open the book entitled :

"Together Forever"
Property of Hermione Jean Granger- Weasley, do not open without permission.